What's on your Christmas list this year?

If you need a "Standby" gift, like just so you have something in case someone suprises you with a gift or even as a first choice, allow me to recommend this. http://www.walmart.com/ip/RCA-Wi-Fi...hZyYoHA&sourceid=32623593503462374170&veh=aff It's by far the cheapest streaming media player our at $16 and obviously won't break the bank and is a good gift imo as long as you aren't giving it to someone who is too old to be able to figure out wifi and hdmi. I'll probably keep a few of these on deck, and a juicer, and some blankets.

I don't want anything, but my family always go all out for each other for Christmas and Birthdays even though we all already have everything. I need someone to buy my house, that'd be a great Christmas present.

Primarily I need a job before the end of 2012. Also, I plan to give away more clothes that I've personally grown out to simplify my wardrobe and make laundry easier.

But as far as material things go, I need a new camera, as I want to give my six-year old Sony DSC-W70 to my mom.

Not worth it..Trust me
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Ah man damn

Man carbon I think that's the most gangsta **** you can do in the holiday season..give back to those less fortunate..the feeling that you get helping someone out is indescribable..even though Christmas is on a Tuesday this year smh ima spend my day with family and at the shelter...

Not worth it..Trust me
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
so true its a pretty great paper weight tho...i havent heard any updates on anything semi-decent...i only have 1 game mvc3 and i only play it while im taking a dump..you cant even watch YOUTUBE!!! i was so hyped then my girl suprised me with it and it was cool for about a week..

all I want for Christmas is two fat broads, a bag of weed, and two bags of chips to give to the fat broads

Back
Top Bottom