whats some good europe only's out right now vol...GOLD 97's?

i need to know. my mom is going to Milan in like 2 weeks and I want to collect some pics of what is available.

i know i will be telling her to pick up those Azure 90's and maybe some AM lights...but what else is out there?

any websites where i can go to get some pics?

thanks.

Those were only available in the UK (and as i hard some spots around Europe, eventhough i never seen a pair around my way)
Last time i checked in FL, there honestly wasn't much to be seen, but that might just be me
wink.gif

anyone?

Laser 90's are out of the question now...those are JD Sports exclusives....soo.......

GOLD 97's????

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

teal am lights, royal am lights, azure am 90's- those should do it
you got pics of the lights?

and GOLD 97's???? ANYONE???? are they still available.

The retail was 140 EUR I guess, so they're kind of pricey comparing to US retail prices...

Paix
c.

The gold 97's were out in spain when I went in March, Maybe if you're lucky you can find some pairs on sale, if there's any left. Euros tend tolove runners. Also, check for the sales rack if there are any Jordan's that you missed out on. I picked up some Military IV's for pretty cheap when ata Foot Locker by my hotel.

this post is funny ... some folks need to read what was posted before ... seriously

laser blue am90 = JD exclusive
teal/royal am light = sold out at least here in switzerland, maybe you are lucky and they are still around in italy
azure am 90 = might be your best bet ... even thought personally i passed on them

edit: ohhh and as for the gold am97 ... try to get a pair with the good bubbles. everything else is really so off that iwould prefer to walk barefoot. but that's just me

well said Tibor^^

basically...OG colorway Lights are loooonnnggg gone...but Italy, thats an AM 97 heads dream...they love the shoe there!

In addittion to all the AM's you should be able to get some Jordans for cheap, they stay on the sale racks around my way.

Originally Posted by micmorales

well said Tibor^^

basically...OG colorway Lights are loooonnnggg gone...but Italy, thats an AM 97 heads dream...they love the shoe there!
Realtalk...i remember when i went in October '06, that's all i saw on folks feet.

Back
Top Bottom