Whats some of the better sandals out there for walking around in cargo shorts?

I had a pair of rainbow sandals that were very comfortbable. They are super old so I need a new pair before I head to Vegas. Any opinions on good ones?

I'm wearing Montrail Molokais. They are really comfortable. They run big, but you can mold them via heating in the oven to make them mold to your feet andarch. They're a bit expensive, but I've worn them for two and a half years, and they feel great.

I can't do thong sandals, just isn't my thing. But I do wear Birkenstocks religiously during the summer.

320w.jpg

Ditto on the Reefs. They're way cheaper than Rainbows and are very comfortable. I've had a couple of pairs that were both really good. They makeseveral styles, some look nicer than others.

^^Chacos posted above are the best for more active outdoor/extended walking stuff. They're pricey, but if you can catch them on sale they're as goodas sandals get.

I used to go through sandals like crazy, so I have tried alot. Believe me, Rainbows are the best. Reefs can be alright, but broken-in Rainbows > any Reefs

Back
Top Bottom