what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

Driving a pick up/u haul type vehicle loaded up and taking the car pool or fast lane with the hazards on, going slow as hell.

People who eat pizza starting from the crust.

People who eat their meat (no ayo) well done.

People who have to eat everything with hot sauce.

The last two tells me your taste buds some ****, ol' Emile from Ratatouille faced ***es.

People who can't park :smh:.... Hate it when I leave for work and someone is parked so close I can barely get in through the drivers side :smh:

Word. I drive a bucket though so that's on you if you can't park. Not gonna try and dent your car but I'm not gonna trip if my door hits it either.

People who constantly need someone else's opinion before they buy anything. I'm not talking advice against bad purchases, but opinions as in approval. If you like something and it's dope and doesn't put you in a bind, then why do you care that I think it's dumb/ugly, don't let me be your voice.

People who constantly need someone else's opinion before they buy anything. I'm not talking advice against bad purchases, but opinions as in approval. If you like something and it's dope and doesn't put you in a bind, then why do you care that I think it's dumb/ugly, don't let me be your voice.
frown.gif
 Sorry dude.

Nah.

Most women who you think dont have on make up...still have on make up.

Even when they say the dont.

People who have the touch tone clicker keyboard clicker on their phone on load :stoneface: Not trying to hear every letter you press.

Judge people who judge other people's interests, lifestyles, proclivities, activites that don't harm other people.

she likes to play dungeons and dragons? Why does that bother you?

He wants to live a frugal/cost effective lifestyle? Why does that bother you?

She's happy without having the latest stuff? Why does that bother you?

He gave up a six figure income to open a small business based on his hobbies? Why does that bother you?

Mind your business. Drink water everyday. life will reward you for it

Back
Top Bottom