what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

My bad, thanks for making the part bold where he said "because they are having difficulty speaking in English"

My bad, thanks for making the part bold where he said "because they are having difficulty speaking in English"

So your saying someone's native tongue isn't easier to speak than english? For said person?

You're*

And I clearly never said that. You guys have this amazing ability to read things that aren't written. The exact scenario that was the original post has nothing to do with what you guys are making an argument for.

The second situation that dude made to support his assumption is very reasonable, but it's not what the Original post was.

I'm going to drop it. It's evident that I misread what the OP wrote...

this is what bothers me. you got to McDonald's to grab a quick meal and you cant find a seat. lord an behold you see 6 kids taking up a table sitting around there homeboy as he eats a small bag of fries.
mad.gif

Maybe I wasn't clear but I'm not talking about people who are struggling in English or have a party with them who does not speak English.

I'm talking about people who can speak English well/perfect and choose to speak in another language because they don't want you to understand what they're saying. That's extremely rude.

The proper thing to do would be to ask me to give them a minute so they can discuss amongst themselves.

Damn that's a good deal. Do they expect you to know a ton about technology and everything beforehand or is there a training course?

Honestly man you don't really need to know much about technology simply because most of your customers won't know much either. You have to be good with people, that's really what they're looking for. Any tech stuff you'll pick up on the fly as you go along. They do train you somewhat in tech when you go thru the month of training, but 90% of what you learn is customer service based.

Guys that drive red cars.

People that still drink soda.

People that still follow E-40's career.

Girls that wear those yoga pants with the flared legs.

People that walk on the treadmill and hold on to the rail.

Guys that use the loud *** air dryer instead of paper towels in the restroom.

this is what bothers me. you got to McDonald's to grab a quick meal and you cant find a seat. lord an behold you see 6 kids taking up a table sitting around there homeboy as he eats a small bag of fries.
mad.gif
Don't eat ****** food to begin with and you won't have this problem.

Overweight parent with overweight kids with a shopping cart full of Pizza bites, cinnamon buns and Haagen-dasz

I reserve my judgements on people that don't take care of themselves, but the kids don't stand a chance if all they have in the house is junk food. Perpetuating the cycle, I suppose

Honestly man you don't really need to know much about technology simply because most of your customers won't know much either. You have to be good with people, that's really what they're looking for. Any tech stuff you'll pick up on the fly as you go along. They do train you somewhat in tech when you go thru the month of training, but 90% of what you learn is customer service based.
I was just curious to how much they want you to know of the product already. I'm pretty well-informed with tech already so I'm sure I would be fine.

Repped for the insight. Gonna continue to look into it.
Overweight parent with overweight kids with a shopping cart full of Pizza bites, cinnamon buns and Haagen-dasz

I reserve my judgements on people that don't take care of themselves, but the kids don't stand a chance if all they have in the house is junk food. Perpetuating the cycle, I suppose
There's really no excuse in my opinion to not be at a healthy weight in today's age. With all the information and tools available, ignorance shouldn't be as abundant as it is. But at least if you're going to make poor life choices, give your kids an opportunity to do better than you.

If you hang around nothing but hood folks, act hood and got a criminal record and your family is well off.

Lil spoiled mfers....

Jumping to bandwagon fans. Every person interviewed in this clip has been judged.

Some of these answers/questions though...this stuff has to be staged. Right?

Last edited:
If you hang around nothing but hood folks, act hood and got a criminal record and your family is well off.

Lil spoiled mfers....

Lotta gated community thugs out here looking the part.

On the flipside, you got legit hood folks trying to do better working regular everyday jobs.

Then you got a doctors and preachers kids that wanna be trap :smh:

On the flipside, you got legit hood folks trying to do better working regular everyday jobs.

The worst man. Gwinnett County in the Atl suburbs is absolutely filled with people like this.

Being from Baltimore and moving there, then seeing these kids with ALL the opportunities playing hood is crazy to me.

I work in retail (AT&T) and I hate people who speak to me in English and then converse amongst themselves in their native language while I'm sitting right there.

right? because this is 'Murica.. everyone should speak and only speak American.

sit ya *** down clown no one needs to cater to you

The worst man. Gwinnett County in the Atl suburbs is absolutely filled with people like this.

Being from Baltimore and moving there, then seeing these kids with ALL the opportunities playing hood is crazy to me.

11qr6t4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom