what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

Bleaching cream, intended for blemishes but that deep seeded self hate has ppl applying it like lotion

Knew a lot of west african women on this at uni.

Also lol@ Vybz, cant get that in Prison WorlBoss
can't be too black, or too white now a days 
tired.gif
 sad world fam

Bleaching cream, intended for blemishes but that deep seeded self hate has ppl applying it like lotion

Knew a lot of west african women on this at uni.

Also lol@ Vybz, cant get that in Prison WorlBoss
Vybz was using cake soap which is big in Jamaica

Jordan Stans, they ain't even watch him play in the early 90s. #fake80sBabies they only know him from his highlights.

This. How stupid would I look to an OG if I was a Chaimberlain or KAJ stan?? :lol:

You the same dudes that will rip a kid for calling Lebron the GOAT though :lol:

Game tapes are so easily accessible online now it's not that far fetched for younger fans to give the legends their due respect.

People that like San Jose.
too many fine Vietnamese and Filipina girls there to not like SJ. Lived there during HS; hated how spread out it was, loved the girls :pimp: still prefer them to the trust fund white girls that have invaded the city

People who wear Pelle Pelle or Supreme

Last edited:
Trust me has to be something inside of me that doesn't let me vibe with that area. I'm just used to San Francisco. I hear you doe...

what do you do to your skin to lighten it up like that? 
You trying to lighten up seaman
nerd.gif
You would need to change your avy to a light skinned DJ Mbenga
nah man all I have to do to lighen up is not go outside for a few weeks

I was curious to how brown skinned dudes did it 

DJ Mbenga is perfect as he is in every way, making him lighter would be a crime 

Now, I'm the last person to judge someone when in the gym. But you're getting the ultimate side eye from me if ya in there in Roshes. Them ***** are trash for working out

Now, I'm the last person to judge someone when in the gym. But you're getting the ultimate side eye from me if ya in there in Roshes. Them ***** are trash for working out

Agreed. Also, when you're waiting in line at a fast food joint behind a couple of people for like 10 minutes. When it's their turn to order they still don't know what the **** they want. Oh yeah and people with complicated orders god dam. **** outta here.

Almost forgot, I almost clipped some guy in the parking lot because he ran a stop sign. On top of that he wasn't even looking for me like nothing happened. Times like this I wish there was a cop there.

when fat people try to be fashionable

like it doesn't really matter what you wear cause you are fat

no designer makes clothes for fat people because they make the clothes look terrible.

stop worrying about your  attire and start worrying about your health problems you fat **** 

oh 

and when people snitch on nt

when fat people try to be fashionable

like it doesn't really matter what you wear cause you are fat

no designer makes clothes for fat people because they make the clothes look terrible.

stop worrying about your  attire and start worrying about your health problems you fat **** 
Wylin'

My man right here makes tree stump legs look highly fashionable 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom