What's the allure of a McDonald's burger?

It's cheap and convenient always one close by,some near me do 25 cent burgers and 35 cent cheeseburgers on occasion,I definitely hit them up then..Also,their Coke tastes better than anywhere else...

Polynesian FTW. :pimp:
Polynesian is off the hook too. Tbh I celebrate chic fil a'd entire sauce catalog. Those ketchup packs are game changers. They must have a patent on them or something, I've never seen them anywhere else.

What do u get?

I usually get the sausage egg mcmuffin meal and watever the 2 for 3 is
Sausage or Steak/Egg/Cheese biscuit meal mostly. Sometimes a Sausage McGriddle. Can't forget my Vanilla Latte. I'm hooked on them smh.

They get you while you're young...

Religion
Santa Claus
Mcdonalds
Jordans

All the same
nthat.gif

Haven't had any mcdonalds for about a year now. I used to only eat the sundaes but then I found a long *** hair in it..  
sick.gif

mean.gif

If you're in the south you know Chicfila and bojangles the jump 
pimp.gif

Subway is GARBAGE. Chicken is more sketchy than mc nuggets. 90% bread and no meat. I want meat! I paid for 6 sometimes 12 inches of meat. Give me da meat!! Lawd

I'm tellin yall the spicy Italian with chipotle sauce on flat bread :wow:

GAME CHANGER!

Havent ****** with Mickey D's for lunch since I was a child but every now and then I do have to buy an Egg Mcmuffin, a hashbrown, and one jelly packet. Take that jelly packet and put it on the egg mcmuffin and you have a sweet yet savory breakfast. Lol

Has my stomach feeling blah but its worth it every once in a while. haha

I live in a smallish college town and the only thing open after bars/clubs/house parties, are some diners, and Mc D's. plus when you go there late alot of the food is made to order, so its fresh 
pimp.gif

Convenience and price point.

Mac Sauce on everything, worth the up-charge. Severely guilty of utilizing Mickey D's as the go-to drunk munchies.

I get that...but for the NTers who do eat it, does their burger satisfy a craving?

This whole topic is dumb.

How would it not fill your craving?

It's cheap and accessible.

Every now and again when I have a very busy day Mc D's double cheese burgers hit the spot.

I'm talkin one handed driving and eating.

But I always end up in the bathroom :x

Dumb topic, but you took the time to respond....

Anyways...most people get cravings. I love burgers, but I'd never go to McDonald's to get that fix. That's just me. I don't like their food and think it's crap. However, for those who do eat there, are you eating their burgers because you think they're good, or is it just getting a burger fix on the cheap?

I've only had the big mac, mcchicken, and mcdouble at mcdonalds, never had their other sandwiches.

I get that...but for the NTers who do eat it, does their burger satisfy a craving?

This whole topic is dumb.

How would it not fill your craving?

It's cheap and accessible.

Every now and again when I have a very busy day Mc D's double cheese burgers hit the spot.

I'm talkin one handed driving and eating.

But I always end up in the bathroom :x

Dumb topic, but you took the time to respond....

Anyways...most people get cravings. I love burgers, but I'd never go to McDonald's to get that fix. That's just me. I don't like their food and think it's crap. However, for those who do eat there, are you eating their burgers because you think they're good, or is it just getting a burger fix on the cheap?
No cause it's cheap and convenient. There hundreds of places I would rather go. And during late hours I don't feel like waiting on a diner, whataburger, or jack in the box for grub.

If I didn't think their food tasted good, I wouldn't buy food from there. I've liked them since I was a kid so their stuff is like comfort food to me. If I want to pig out though and spend more money then I hit up the deli. People always preach fastfood is bad for you but those crazy good sandwiches at delis make my chest hurt after I eat one. Chicken cutlet heroes covered in cheddar, bacon and thousand island dressing or honey mustard. So damn good.

Back
Top Bottom