What's the APR on your car loan?

Yeah but the thing is, its been proven that there has been more liars then people telling the truth.

Rarely were there people telling the truth. ie. Sputnik?

Damn, that's dope you can afford to buy a Range @ your age, however please tell me you're living on your own and not in your parents house.

YOU ASSUME I DON'T KNOW ABOUT FINANCE. SECURING A LOAN =/= HOW MUCH YOU KNOW ABOUT FINANCE.

asking NT about APR on a car loan
eyes.gif
means you dont know alot about Finance.

0.00 , i paid cash for the Bentley and G55 AMG (both preowned) and lease a Volvo SUV for wifey, her Range Sport lease just expired....

paying interest on a depreciating product is hustling backwards....

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

0.00 , i paid cash for the Bentley and G55 AMG (both preowned) and lease a Volvo SUV for wifey, her Range Sport lease just expired....

paying interest on a depreciating product is hustling backwards....
My man bigles has been one of the few that have been called for ducktales and has always come through with pictures when they doubted. I might add that BigLes never made an "i'm buying" thread, only "i bought" threads.

I bolded that part to further assert the need for flossing on this site. Why someone would pay a premium to just say the car is of current year is silly.  Pre-owned IMO is the only way to PURCHASE a car, if you're leasing then buy brand new.

asking NT about APR on a car loan
eyes.gif
means you dont know alot about Finance.
Shh..Captain Save A Nter, ElNino, will call you a child.

Back
Top Bottom