what's the best basketball pair you've ever worn?

i know we wouldn't concur on the same "best", so for y'all playing the game, what do you consider the best shoes you've ever played in? i'm just kinda curious 'cause i have yet to see one that could even come close to the 2k8 hyperdunk. topnotch in almost everything-aesthetics and performance. my feet love them. i wanna hear yours.
happy.gif

i know we wouldn't concur on the same "best", so for y'all playing the game, what do you consider the best shoes you've ever played in? i'm just kinda curious 'cause i have yet to see one that could even come close to the 2k8 hyperdunk. topnotch in almost everything-aesthetics and performance. my feet love them. i wanna hear yours.
happy.gif

nike-air-zoom-ultraflight-21357843.jpg

Nike Air Zoom Ultraflight.
smokin.gif
The Best Ankle Support EVER! good for ballers who plays small like me and not bad for bigs.

nike-air-zoom-ultraflight-21357843.jpg

Nike Air Zoom Ultraflight.
smokin.gif
The Best Ankle Support EVER! good for ballers who plays small like me and not bad for bigs.

thanks munsy man!!!! i hope nike would reissue them jet flights!!!! specially the steve nash cw:

i dont like green but hey it looks darn nice hehe

wink.gif
 (lord, hear my prayer!hehe)

THANKS RED

thanks munsy man!!!! i hope nike would reissue them jet flights!!!! specially the steve nash cw:

i dont like green but hey it looks darn nice hehe

wink.gif
 (lord, hear my prayer!hehe)

THANKS RED

nike-air-go-lwp-flight-retro.jpg

Penny Air G.O.

Ultra Lightweight (lighter than the hyperdunks) and great ankle support and overall comfort

nike-air-go-lwp-flight-retro.jpg

Penny Air G.O.

Ultra Lightweight (lighter than the hyperdunks) and great ankle support and overall comfort

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

images

no explanation needed.
smile.gif

THANKS RED
i gota agree with this guy, this air jet flights are definitly the most comfortable kicks i have worn 2.. all time fave nike basketball sneaker for ball..

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

images

no explanation needed.
smile.gif

THANKS RED
i gota agree with this guy, this air jet flights are definitly the most comfortable kicks i have worn 2.. all time fave nike basketball sneaker for ball..

Back
Top Bottom