what's the best basketball pair you've ever worn?

zoom turbine
pimp.gif

BB1

394287762.jpg

this is the cw i wanted but settled for the lakers cw.they were a beast on the court,super soft & lightweight.well built too,i balled in my pair for almost 3 years.real strong casual appeal as well.

394287761.jpg

nike powermatic.had that exact one on the right.provides good support with the rich leather upper and perfect size air bag.real snug fit too,not much slippage or side to side movement inside the shoe.sooo underrated and unappreciated,i LOVED my pair

394287763.jpg

super clean design.mine was the olympic cw,that shoe did me right,not only was it damn near indestructible on the court,it felt surprisingly comfy and broke too many necks to count along the way.i love the long and extra puffy tongue,that rubber handle was pretty handy.

394288194.jpg

my go to bball shoes back in HS.not much to look at but man,i love me some feet you wear soles.they were kinda heavy but not uncomfortably so.these can take a beating,wore them not only for games but practices and drills and they held up pretty good.

394287762.jpg

this is the cw i wanted but settled for the lakers cw.they were a beast on the court,super soft & lightweight.well built too,i balled in my pair for almost 3 years.real strong casual appeal as well.

394287761.jpg

nike powermatic.had that exact one on the right.provides good support with the rich leather upper and perfect size air bag.real snug fit too,not much slippage or side to side movement inside the shoe.sooo underrated and unappreciated,i LOVED my pair

394287763.jpg

super clean design.mine was the olympic cw,that shoe did me right,not only was it damn near indestructible on the court,it felt surprisingly comfy and broke too many necks to count along the way.i love the long and extra puffy tongue,that rubber handle was pretty handy.

394288194.jpg

my go to bball shoes back in HS.not much to look at but man,i love me some feet you wear soles.they were kinda heavy but not uncomfortably so.these can take a beating,wore them not only for games but practices and drills and they held up pretty good.

I will have to say Huarache 2k5s, Hyperdunk 2008s, and Huarache 2k4s, respectively. Boy I wish they re-issue these sometime in the future. Lightweight, comfortable, awesome fit. I think they're perfect for guards/wingmen.

I will have to say Huarache 2k5s, Hyperdunk 2008s, and Huarache 2k4s, respectively. Boy I wish they re-issue these sometime in the future. Lightweight, comfortable, awesome fit. I think they're perfect for guards/wingmen.

These are mines :

nike-air-up-tt-11.jpg

The Air Ups are on top of my list got them when Mondragon Personal Sales was still handling Nike Merchandise here. Got the AJ IV, V, VI there also.
wink.gif

Never got the retroes on these kicks aside from the AJ X's. The retroed AJ's kind of sucked in their quality, IMHO.

air-jordan-x-steel.jpg

air-jordan-11-blk-rd1.jpg

air-jordan-vi-black-red.jpg

air-jordan-v-black.jpg

air-jordan-iv-black-cement-02.jpg

These are mines :

nike-air-up-tt-11.jpg

The Air Ups are on top of my list got them when Mondragon Personal Sales was still handling Nike Merchandise here. Got the AJ IV, V, VI there also.
wink.gif

Never got the retroes on these kicks aside from the AJ X's. The retroed AJ's kind of sucked in their quality, IMHO.

air-jordan-x-steel.jpg

air-jordan-11-blk-rd1.jpg

air-jordan-vi-black-red.jpg

air-jordan-v-black.jpg

air-jordan-iv-black-cement-02.jpg

AJ XII's

Bouncy cushioning on the forefoot and heel zoom air unit (especially on the forefoot for me), carbon fiber shank give a little more extra pop to your stride, skeptical at first but really made a difference. Good lateral support, a bit too high off the ground, I love the toe traction, I also like the plush feel of the sock liner around the ankles, feels luxurious. The upper has just enough balance of flexibility and stiffness. I can play all day with these, lungs likely to give up sooner than my feet.
laugh.gif

AJ XII's

Bouncy cushioning on the forefoot and heel zoom air unit (especially on the forefoot for me), carbon fiber shank give a little more extra pop to your stride, skeptical at first but really made a difference. Good lateral support, a bit too high off the ground, I love the toe traction, I also like the plush feel of the sock liner around the ankles, feels luxurious. The upper has just enough balance of flexibility and stiffness. I can play all day with these, lungs likely to give up sooner than my feet.
laugh.gif

so many performance shoes from before. i got good memories with these:

nikeairflighthuarachett.jpg

air flight huarache

deb08270037.jpg

air maestro...this was such a performer that even jordan wore it in a game

wia56e2.jpg

air flight light low. one of the pioneers of nike light shoes...

airjordan11xioriginalog.jpg

love the XIs but this gave me the same performance yet more comfort and faster response...

for non nike shoes these were the ones i used till they got done hehe

dsc4750t.jpg

spd20070615103427b.jpg

the answer IV low. love this very much!!! got the V lows too but this was better.

5140dhgddgl.jpg

superstar 2g. very light yet very good cushioning. good traction too!!! used this a lot that i had to buy another one after one got done...

adidas20kobe20crazy2082.jpg

feet you wear! good cushioning...less bulky than the adidas kobe

for new school these two would be the beast!

bs11.jpg

lets see if kobe VI could match or surpass the Vs

so many performance shoes from before. i got good memories with these:

nikeairflighthuarachett.jpg

air flight huarache

deb08270037.jpg

air maestro...this was such a performer that even jordan wore it in a game

wia56e2.jpg

air flight light low. one of the pioneers of nike light shoes...

airjordan11xioriginalog.jpg

love the XIs but this gave me the same performance yet more comfort and faster response...

for non nike shoes these were the ones i used till they got done hehe

dsc4750t.jpg

spd20070615103427b.jpg

the answer IV low. love this very much!!! got the V lows too but this was better.

5140dhgddgl.jpg

superstar 2g. very light yet very good cushioning. good traction too!!! used this a lot that i had to buy another one after one got done...

adidas20kobe20crazy2082.jpg

feet you wear! good cushioning...less bulky than the adidas kobe

for new school these two would be the beast!

bs11.jpg

lets see if kobe VI could match or surpass the Vs

Back
Top Bottom