What's the best club that you have gone to? Vol. Compound...I will miss you dearly. (sadface)

I know ATL heads will chuckle at the thought of Compound being my favorite club experience since you all are spoiled by bad broads and sick architecture...butI loved this club and had some nice memories there the few times I went. The main club in Indianapolis would be the bathroom of Compound.Why are they shuttingit down? I know the parking sucks but I liked everything else.

atlanta_nightclubs_compound.jpg

n6809489_40398416_3399.jpg

n6809489_40398431_7962.jpg

n6809489_40398437_9799.jpg

R.I.P.
tired.gif

What's your favorite club that you've gone to? Providepictures.

Carpe Diem on Hvar, Croatia. Just a bunch of crazy Europeans getting hammered. It was fantastic. Can't find the pictures I took when I was there but hereare some:

6ae15d4fae4e6450627e78ea4bbff8689a931fc.pjpg

a6e15b40ac436c529b3c316500d4bba1b33655f.pjpg

df915a46af43685875138ee169d6782217fb66b.pjpg

ec21534baf4c6951c1859ca2c476d49c30d0d5e.pjpg

A couple of my pics I found. If I find more I'll post them up:

0c73571d46bda75d4b9a601c5819baee52b33a6.pjpg

2d3354f84c53ac2f4dd36f275ec3080a86418f3.pjpg

Originally Posted by zyzybalubah1

never went when I lived in atlanta, I lost

I mean...the crowd is pretty mixed between grown and sexy or straight hood. I saw some of the baddest females I've ever seen in my life there. The musicwas a good mix of rap, R&B, then it usually finished with some old cuts. Some people feel that the crowd was stuck up or whatever...but I never had aproblem getting on so...
grin.gif

Maybe it's you...
laugh.gif

Regardless, the ratio of females to males was always unreal. I remember literally being surrounded by females from the line to the inside of the club. If Igawked at one for too long, I'll miss like...10 bad ones walk past.
eek.gif

most fun i've had at a club was at Platinum in D.C...but it was just that one night...i went twice after and it was pretty weak...

one of my favorites because it was one of my first times at a club. system in nyc. closed a long time ago... didn't have digicams back then so no pics!

honorable mention goes to the now closed club rio in woodbridge(fords), nj.

definitely nothin fancy but we held it down every saturday for a couple years and tho it had slow days we got it poppin more often than not.

papagayo, caves du roy. both in st. tropez, i like the former better than the latter...it's so laid back compared to most european clubs (not thathigh-energy is a bad thing) and celebrities come all the time but are not hounded or worshipped like in other places, nor are their egos super-inflated.it's nice. drinks are overpriced at both of these places, but at least there's no cover charge.

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

dna in queens...drunk snowbunnies everywhere
pimp.gif

Damn young, I had no idea you lived in Queens, Snowbunnies in DNA is a"all the time" type thing?
laugh.gif
devil.gif

have yet to go to a club that blows me away ... ive def had fun times at clubs , but it had absolutely nothing to do with theactual design or set up of the place ...

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

dna in queens...drunk snowbunnies everywhere
pimp.gif

Damn young, I had no idea you lived in Queens, Snowbunnies in DNA is a "all the time" type thing?
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Nah i live in the Bronx...but yea that club is filled wit white chicks..

Dude that carpeting and upholstery looks straight out of a 1990 Dodge Caravan. And the lack of a dress code makes it looks pretty tacky.

Not to sound like a ****, it could be fun as hell, I've never been. Just sayin'.

Not the nicest, but the most fun was when I went out to Dallas and I went to Purgatory with a couple of my boy. I was throwedddd and had the best time ever
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom