iz2b8g.jpg
ALL i need in this world of sin....

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Sriracha
Cholola
Texas Pete
Tabasco
Louisiana Hot Sauce

IMO anyone who loves hot sauce should try this. Mango-Habanero Hot Sauce (they sell them in hot sauce stores) But I usually make my own.

MangoHabanero-Med.jpg

i love the mango habenero wings from buffalo wild wings
pimp.gif
so imma give this a try

What hot sauces out there focus more on flavor than being hot? i'm having a hard time finding something that's mild and sweet

suggestions?

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

homemade hot sauce > all the brands ya just named

being mex. ftw

Pops makes D Best hot sauce....them habaneroes make my soul jump
Ive seen grown men tear up while eating home made hot sauce.  Being Mexican 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

NT put me onto this a while ago and I use it on EVERYTHING. What else is as good, or better (
eek.gif
) than this?

sriracha.jpg

My Vietnamese boy put me on this and I honestly think this was the best thing that came out of our friendship
laugh.gif
.  All of my Caribbean heads will testify about that "pepper sauce."  It is by far one of the hottest sauces out there.

Tabasco Habanero (great balance of sweet & spicy)

&

Dave's Ultimate Insanity Hot Sauce (anything hotter
is unhealthy)

I have Sriracha and Tapatio in my fridge, thats all I need. I have to have Tapatio on certain things like eggs, mexican food, etc.....Sriracha goes into pretty much everything else. Both appreciated.

ask that kid that gets punishments by holding in hotsauce in his mouth...probably tried all kinds jk

the rooster sauce is THE BEST hands down though. try it with fried chicken, its no joke. i use it for everything 

Frank's is nasty.

Siracha is OK.

I need something stronger than Siracha. Any recommendations? I need something that's accessible and not from a specialty store.

For an Asian person, I think Sriracha is extremely overrated. I only put that stuff in Pho, nothing else. Been using that Habanero Tabasco lately and it's good.

Originally Posted by theknowledgeableprofessor

LOVE hot sauce. Rooster is good on everything, not much of a fan of Tabasco tho. This sauce, it might be hard to find, but it's the truth. It's one of a favs. to put on eggs, potatoes, etc. It's not very hot, it just has a good flavor. The company makes a hotter one with a little kick to it

41E9JT21W3L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

This sauce is the truth. One can finish one bottle in one sitting, it's that good. You can order it online. It's from Gilroy, CA or close to it. I kinda forgot the name of this sauce but thanks for refreshing my memory. 

Back
Top Bottom