Whats the best ice cream/icey brand, products, or company and flavor you love?

Man I had mister softee Vanilla Cone the other and was thoroughly disappointed. Nostalgia is a *****. The ice cream was t even cold even. Then when it melted it turned into this foamy mess instead of truly melting like real ice cream.

That talenti Caribbean coconut and fudge brownie are the business man. And Haagen daz is always appreciated.

Wow. Talenti ive tasted and wasnt impressed with its artificial flavor. Ive tried only the toasted almond.

Another smooth one is friendlys vanilla and the apple turnover turkey hill one....[emoji]128523[/emoji]

I tried a Sonics custard drink, that's like 7/10. The vanilla shake at chick fila way waaaaay better 9/10

Talentis Peanut Butter Pretzel , only found it 1 time.

Ben & Jerrys cookies and milk. Pumpkin Cheesecake around Thanksgiving is :pimp:

Breyers Butter Pecan is always appreciated

Baakin Robbins Pralines and Cream :pimp:
View media item 2440725

This man does not speak lies....joint is A1

Talenti Sea Salt Caramel

only ice cream/gelato I eat these days

View media item 2440826

Came to post this....any of talenti's flavors>>>>*

To all my Queens heads head to the corner of Rockaway Blvd and 109th Ave "Mama's Ices"....Your welcome

(Yes they are waaayyyyyy better than Lemon ice king of Corona)

Yeah they're okay I like the bubblegum flavor, and I tried lemon ice king and they were good too.

That mamas ice spot makes a killing in the summer.

Another good ice is mamitas ice and there warehouse is not too far the tambrind flavor is godly.

this is the truth
i like the bourbon vanilla one
and another one that i cant remember the name of
**** be expensive though
eh this is ok
I've stuck a finger in and tested all at the grocery store
wasn't impressed
you should be shot in the *** with rock salt.

Yes and this flavor
View media item 2441085

Right now I'm enjoying Halotop ice cream low calories(240-360) for whole thing.
S'mores, lemon cake, vanilla bean is my go to
View media item 2441091

Halo Top is a ******* cheat code or a life hack even.

Dat birthday cake flavor?? Chocolate? Fire.

Nice amount of protein per pint too.

What a time to be alive. Can polish off a pint in one sitting and not feel even a little guilty.

Only ice cream that matters is that Blue Bell, nothing else comes close. And I've tried Haagen Dazs, Blue Bunny, Mayfield,etc...and the quality just doesn't even compare.

Oh yea that Talenti gelato is overrated like a mug, just had the salted caramel like 2 weeks ago and was highly disappointed.

Only ice cream that matters is that Blue Bell, nothing else comes close. And I've tried Haagen Dazs, Blue Bunny, Mayfield,etc...and the quality just doesn't even compare.

Oh yea that Talenti gelato is overrated like a mug, just had the salted caramel like 2 weeks ago and was highly disappointed.

Bruh quality wise Haagen Dazs cocks over Blue Bell and every other supermarket brand of ice cream and takes a massive rocky road **** on them.

Talenti is overrated though I agree. It's a solid gelato but it's not something I find myself fiending for.

Last edited:
11053c1f530cab8e536fa8eae0e7eea1.jpg

They don't know nothing about this. I feel sorry for the kids who will never know the joy of putting down one of these bad boys after some ball.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom