What's the best moment of your life so far?

surviving charlie sheen without children weeping over my exploded body 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
, studies show you have to be made of tiger blood and adonis dna 

surviving charlie sheen without children weeping over my exploded body 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
, studies show you have to be made of tiger blood and adonis dna 

man tough call

but the one that sticks in my head was this past super bowl
laugh.gif

def one of the happiest moments of my life...seriously.

man tough call

but the one that sticks in my head was this past super bowl
laugh.gif

def one of the happiest moments of my life...seriously.

the hours following the Giants winning the WS
pimp.gif
....straight chaos in the Mission district...will never forget that night
eek.gif

and i guess graduating college too

the hours following the Giants winning the WS
pimp.gif
....straight chaos in the Mission district...will never forget that night
eek.gif

and i guess graduating college too

Hands down best moment of my life came this year.. Giants vs Eagles AKA Miracle in the Meadowlands

I've had a lot of good moments... but the way I felt after we came back is something I'll remember forever

Hands down best moment of my life came this year.. Giants vs Eagles AKA Miracle in the Meadowlands

I've had a lot of good moments... but the way I felt after we came back is something I'll remember forever

Goin' from suspended from college, banned from every dorm, community service, and disciplinary probation until I graduated to gettin' into law school on a scholarship...

...then gettin' enough credits to graduate from law school a semester early, but spendin' that free semester partyin' in Tokyo and comin' back home to graduate and seein' how happy my parents were.

I'll never forget my momma law school graduation day, "Boy the Lord dun worked a miracle"
laugh.gif

...all praises due.

Goin' from suspended from college, banned from every dorm, community service, and disciplinary probation until I graduated to gettin' into law school on a scholarship...

...then gettin' enough credits to graduate from law school a semester early, but spendin' that free semester partyin' in Tokyo and comin' back home to graduate and seein' how happy my parents were.

I'll never forget my momma law school graduation day, "Boy the Lord dun worked a miracle"
laugh.gif

...all praises due.

Graduating Basic Training for the Air Force....seeing my mom, dad and grandma happy made that moment for me.

Graduating Basic Training for the Air Force....seeing my mom, dad and grandma happy made that moment for me.

I'm still pretty young but the best moments of my life so far was sex and being accepted into my Nursing program. 
pimp.gif

I'm still pretty young but the best moments of my life so far was sex and being accepted into my Nursing program. 
pimp.gif

As sappy as this sounds...best moment in my life thus far was being reunited with my mom on 9/11. She worked in one of the towers and for most of the day I had no idea if I was ever going to see her again.

Back
Top Bottom