Whats the best produced hip-hop album of all time?

How could I forget Resurrection by Common?
No I.D. put in work!
(NT doesn't even give this LP it's props anyway)
laugh.gif
@ cats saying Illmatic shouldn't be in the discussion.
Remove the needle from your arm please.

How could I forget Resurrection by Common?
No I.D. put in work!
(NT doesn't even give this LP it's props anyway)
laugh.gif
Remove the needle from your arm please.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
It shouldn't. As far as PRODUCTION is concerned there are a lot of albums that surpass it. Take Nas off those tracks and you're telling me those are the best beats you've heard? @%#!. Most everyone on here is naming albums that are the greatest ALBUMS of all time. And while production plays a huge role in them being so great it doesn't mean that those are the best albums production wise.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
It shouldn't. As far as PRODUCTION is concerned there are a lot of albums that surpass it. Take Nas off those tracks and you're telling me those are the best beats you've heard? @%#!. Most everyone on here is naming albums that are the greatest ALBUMS of all time. And while production plays a huge role in them being so great it doesn't mean that those are the best albums production wise.

^Hey man...
If THAT group of beats doesn't do anything for you then I don't know what to tell you brother... I mean I really don't.

^Hey man...
If THAT group of beats doesn't do anything for you then I don't know what to tell you brother... I mean I really don't.

Back
Top Bottom