Whats the brand/style/store of this sweater trey songz has on? (and tahirys booty)

ok. where can i get this hoodie x cable knit sweater hybrid jumpoff?
no Dride but dude be wearin alot of stuff i'd like to wear if i was a bird chested baby.
im sure this exists in a 2x
a3h37n.jpg

joe-tahiry-at-Trey-Songz-birthday-party.jpg

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

put your flame suit on bro

flame suit? aint nobody sayin nothin. cats know who i am. lol. that was a funnyy postt.
but seriously. F that chick. what kinda sweater is that? i got a christmas party comin up and i cant stroll in with a pros and cons tshirt and 501s like itsarea.

i got a similar shirt from TJ maxx for $6, I usually rock my bred XIV's + Bred Cincy hat

it's a shawl sweater and his, in particular, is extremely ugly. makes a classic style look extremely tacky. i have a couple.. ralph lauren (polo and rugby)makes the best. check those sites out.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

put your flame suit on bro

flame suit? aint nobody sayin nothin. cats know who i am. lol. that was a funnyy postt.
but seriously. F that chick. what kinda sweater is that? i got a christmas party comin up and i cant stroll in with a pros and cons tshirt and 501s like its area.

NAH BRO JUST EXPECTED IN nt NO MATTER WHAT BUT IT IS A PRETTY NICE SWEATER ID COP IF I FIND A XXL.......

Back
Top Bottom