What's the chances simulation theory is real?

This is a running joke with me and my close homie. We are def in a sim. No way some I just watched a recording of some chick getting jumped in Popeyes by every damn employee in the building with the exception of the cook who saved her life that day. None of this **** is real. It’s all a sim fam.

Last edited:
Had no idea that the Matrix was the thing that really sparked this theory on a mainstream level for so many

On another note, hearing a lot of these people talk about their "awakenings" & how they felt seems oddly similar to the feeling you get when on Psychedelics

Had no idea that the Matrix was the thing that really sparked this theory on a mainstream level for so many

On another note, hearing a lot of these people talk about their "awakenings" & how they felt seems oddly similar to the feeling you get when on Psychedelics

**** crazy.

And what’s wild is…People are actively living and seeking Simulations, right now. Over time, the concept of “screen time”and the increasing isolation of humans as they silo into their tech is just pushing them to it. Technology is chipping away at things that make you human. AI art etc.

I always thought the SIMS game was interesting. Idk if you know now, but their is a little IG market for them. People are dressing up their avatars (paying for outfits for their sims/modding and selling outfits etc) the way they want to look (like celebs) and decking themselves out with nice cribs etc virtually…and actually forming real relationships in that game/world. They even have versions of “Sim Shaderoom” :lol: 🤦🏾‍♂️

Bruh, look at this :lol:. It’s closer than we think. Maybe another 100 years or maybe sooner.

Think if you spent 16 hours of your screen time in that. Only to eat/sleep/sht/shower the rest of the 8 hours.

There are some people REALLY living as their avatars. From games to social media etc. I’m 100% sure that If some people had their basic biological needs met (eating, shting, sleeping, hygiene)….they’d willingly signup to have an oculus strapped to their heads, as they go about life in their “new world”.

**** crazy.

And what’s wild is…People are actively living and seeking Simulations, right now. Over time, the concept of “screen time”and the increasing isolation of humans as they silo into their tech is just pushing them to it. Technology is chipping away at things that make you human. AI art etc.

I always thought the SIMS game was interesting. Idk if you know now, but their is a little IG market for them. People are dressing up their avatars (paying for outfits for their sims/modding and selling outfits etc) the way they want to look (like celebs) and decking themselves out with nice cribs etc virtually…and actually forming real relationships in that game/world. They even have versions of “Sim Shaderoom” :lol: 🤦🏾‍♂️

Bruh, look at this :lol:. It’s closer than we think. Maybe another 100 years or maybe sooner.

Think if you spent 16 hours of your screen time in that. Only to eat/sleep/sht/shower the rest of the 8 hours.

There are some people REALLY living as their avatars. From games to social media etc. I’m 100% sure that If some people had their basic biological needs met (eating, shting, sleeping, hygiene)….they’d willingly signup to have an oculus strapped to their heads, as they go about life in their “new world”.

Them having a Shaderoom for sims characters is WILD :rofl:but truthfully it's easy to see where this is heading.

People have gotten use to less & less human interaction, many people have already been playing a character on SM for years now, if all else fails you can literally restart etc etc

You add that in with the genuine unhaapiness that many feel in everyday life i can see this becoming a norm way sooner than 100 years.

Them having a Shaderoom for sims characters is WILD :rofl:but truthfully it's easy to see where this is heading.

People have gotten use to less & less human interaction, many people have already been playing a character on SM for years now, if all else fails you can literally restart etc etc

You add that in with the genuine unhaapiness that many feel in everyday life i can see this becoming a norm way sooner than 100 years.

Them GTA, RP servers a trip too. Dudes living out their O-Block fantasies on the game 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

Them GTA, RP servers a trip too. Dudes living out their O-Block fantasies on the game 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

Insanity but it makes all the sense. all them kids who infatuated with the drill scene but don't live anywhere remotely close to a hood are kinda finding a safe way to get that interaction :lol: . Lowkey i'm surprised a rapper hasn't used that platform to sell merch/clothing.

We at a point now where a ***** could create a clothing brand w/o having physical designs. 2K got a new clothing collab weekly for the myplayers.

I’m glad you bumped this thread and mentioned this. I’ve dabbled down that path and definitely felt/experienced the thoughts that a lot of these theories have expanded on. I’m sure I had them in my mind prior though from something I saw online. Still a wild experience, it felt so real but I still came out of the other side not really believing in it.

I did however stumble upon r/escapingprisonplanet ….. of any of the “simulation” theories, this one of the reincarnation trap kinda resonated with me as a possibility.

I will say though, I felt the thoughts of the reincarnation loop/trap before ever reading up on those theories, then when I stumbled upon the theory, it brought me back to that experience.

And to the discussion about clothing brands making digital clothes for simulated characters like in 2K, thank you for going back to my statement of “capitalism is the simulation.”

All interesting and fun discussions, but at the end, that’s what I think.

Last edited:
I get barely any human interaction these days. And it feels increasingly uncomfortable when I do have to do it lol.

self checkout > human checkout
pick up food > sit in the restaurant
order on amazon > go buy in person
check finances online > go to the bank
WFH > working in the office

what started off as conveniences is now the norm and the little daily interactions have been drastically reduced

Pretty much my in person talking is now:
Wife > daily
B-ball > 1x a week
Friends > 1x a month
Fam > 1x every 3 months

Insanity but it makes all the sense. all them kids who infatuated with the drill scene but don't live anywhere remotely close to a hood are kinda finding a safe way to get that interaction :lol: . Lowkey i'm surprised a rapper hasn't used that platform to sell merch/clothing.

We at a point now where a ***** could create a clothing brand w/o having physical designs. 2K got a new clothing collab weekly for the myplayers.

Yep!

And the rappers on it; Tee Grizzly making a killing on there. Millions. Lil Baby got a 4Pf gaming. He signed a middle eastern dude from detroit and all.

I've been on the fence about this theory for years but I think Sylvester James Gates gives the most compelling argument about what the "simulation" actually is

Glad to see this here.

Lil deeper…when you connect it to Ghana 🇬🇭. Those who know :nerd:

Gye Nyame. The simulator

Sankofa….Go back and learn to build the future

We headed to Sankofa real soon.

I get barely any human interaction these days. And it feels increasingly uncomfortable when I do have to do it lol.

self checkout > human checkout
pick up food > sit in the restaurant
order on amazon > go buy in person
check finances online > go to the bank
WFH > working in the office

what started off as conveniences is now the norm and the little daily interactions have been drastically reduced

Pretty much my in person talking is now:
Wife > daily
B-ball > 1x a week
Friends > 1x a month
Fam > 1x every 3 months

Absolutely, this is a main reason i think people will willfully resonate with VR/AR worlds in the future

On another note the whole idea surrounding manifestation/speaking it to power takes on a whole other meaning when viewing it from that lens.

Last edited:
**** crazy.

Oh, so it isn't just dudes in the NBA 2K thread that get off to that stuff?

I knew AI Art was coming i had NO IDEA that the public beta versions are this good already, which means important people have been playing with this tech for awhile & the capabilities are mind blowing. WE ARE COOKED

https://www.midjourney.com/

Attachments

• _h_13a41c8c-6ccb-4294-b5c9-c27c42c2eec9.png
    _h_13a41c8c-6ccb-4294-b5c9-c27c42c2eec9.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • malallah_A_beautiful_girl_in_her_twenties_very_white_her_cheeks_e10b19bb-d677-4875-8d43-02c6a1...png
    malallah_A_beautiful_girl_in_her_twenties_very_white_her_cheeks_e10b19bb-d677-4875-8d43-02c6a1...png
    1,013 KB · Views: 8
  • human_body_moody_black_background_a934803b-0ee4-4178-a024-d93b2f962128.png
    human_body_moody_black_background_a934803b-0ee4-4178-a024-d93b2f962128.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • Ridho_Angling_Darma_velvet_human_body_moody_black_background_ac629ae7-e9b6-43f7-974c-195e13161...png
    Ridho_Angling_Darma_velvet_human_body_moody_black_background_ac629ae7-e9b6-43f7-974c-195e13161...png
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
  • around_bronx_extr_23ecb22f-8809-44cb-b2a0-89460903aaa0.png
    around_bronx_extr_23ecb22f-8809-44cb-b2a0-89460903aaa0.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 355
  • realistic_pho_8de6d8e1-032e-4810-acbb-5fe2a3b22c04.png
    realistic_pho_8de6d8e1-032e-4810-acbb-5fe2a3b22c04.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 355
Anybody see “Don’t Worry Darling”? Tackles this in a cool & relevant way, in a point in the movie that addresses the climate we see today, and where things are trending.

Clip in the spoiler

I have very weird simulation moments that happen all the time 🤣

It’s become a giant inside joke amongst me and my gf.

I just chalk it up to coincidence/chance/numbers though.

Give some for instances.....?

The strangest one of all… lol, one day at work the topic of old songs came up, and we somehow got on the topic of “Wanna Be A Baller” by Lil Troy, 2-3 days later I’m getting gas, a car pulls up BUMPING Wanna Be a Baller, and some old white hippy Jesus looking man hops out of the driver seat. Ish was weird.

Over the weekend, my girl and I were talking about Mario Kart, because we had the Mario movie on with my daughter, my girl hadn’t played the N64 one, and I was talking about how classic it was. Shes dogsitting this week, and low and behold, she gets to the house and there is a N64 on display with Mario Kart (Popular system/franchise, things like this I chalk up to coincidence) still weird lol

When I was with my ex, there was a day I was staying at her place and we got in a bad fight per usual, went for a drive, within mins a car pulls in front of me with a license plate “YBOTHER,” had another license plate coincidence when listening to Nas, KD3 on a drive for the exchange of our daughter on drop of days, and a “NYSTMND” license plate pulls up.

Lots of other little things here and there but those are a few that come to mind right away. Happens to me all the time lol.

Back
Top Bottom