Whats the craziest display of wealth you have ever seen vol .... $$$$$

living next to Malibu, my friends and I would cruise the hills and see these driveways full of cars straight outta GTA 5. not talking one lambo in a driveway, one I remember had a murcielago, f40 ferrari and another older porsche.

Once on a flight to Japan, I flew business for work (thank god because that 12 hour flight was long as hell) and noticed a middle aged woman with 2 kids in the airport lounge. The kids were in 2nd or 3rd grade elementary and well behaved.

Turned out all 3 flew first class! 

Similar to OP, an exchange student (from China) at my college bought a new macbook every other month when he thought it was getting slow or had some kind of scratched on the cover. He would just give the old one to whoever was with him, needless to say he was never alone.

Lived in Saudi Arabia (Jeddah) for under a year when I was younger.

If you see mansions that are identical and side by side, its the houses of the multiple wives and respective family of a rich dude.

saw some asian college dude driving a maserati...

Tons here where I live. That mainland china money is serious. Way bigger than than that Arab oil money. The whole world didnt grasp how China just exploded after entering the WTO in the beginning of this century.

Another example, when I was in France, old mainland china folks lining up out side the flagship LV store in Champs Elysees. Same occurrences in the Gucci section Gallerir Lafayette. They were lining up because the stores were overcapacity with other Mainland Chinese Tourists.

I went to a house party with my homie. I can't remember who it was but it was at Prince's house (R.I.P.) Prince came out with a diamond tank top.

i have a few friends that are in their 20s that can afford to live on their own, and two even own their own homes...i know that most of the majority of millennials can't do that because of the loan debt...

i have a few friends that are in their 20s that can afford to live on their own, and two even own their own homes...i know that most of the majority of millennials can't do that because of the loan debt...

Thats because people pay no mind to Community college. I went to a CC, transferred and now I'm here for free. No loans. Nothing but grant money that I'm saving.

one of the most expensive projects i have handled is the renovation of a condo lobby in an upscale area. we had to order a lot of custom decor including 5 meter high aluminum doors in glossy rose gold finish. the client originally wanted to buy one condo unit only, but decided to buy the whole building instead. [emoji]128551[/emoji] found out he's like top 10 richest people in china

Rich Asian cat with a job and rich parents! we at a Bon fire and he starts counting money, then he throws 2 $10's in the fire talmbout I don't like $10's

A family friend of my gf, his backyard kitchen is $400K. His pool house is 2K sq/ft.

One of my best childhood freinds is from one of the nost wealthy families in Pennsylvania

We have taken private jets on day trips

The most grandiose thing ive seen tho is his uncles crib

5k square ft wine cellar. Helipad with retractable roof.... helicopter. Etc etc

I'm in the pool business so o see a ton of crazy dope houses. One day in Beverly Hills I was going to a house and this dude had a helicopter pad and the choppa just parked there. Honestly had me like :wow: :wow:

Last edited:
The CEO of Legendary Entertainment (300, The Hangover, The Dark Knight trilogy, etc...) went to my high school. He's worth billions.

Dude just built a new baseball field with lights and put lights on the football stadium of my old high school.

My hometown just won the Little League World Series. Same guy paid for hotels, gas, food, etc... any and all expenses the kids families on that team incurred during the tournament. Even paid the parents salaries if they had to miss work and weren't offered paid leave :x He took the whole team and coaches in his private jet to go to Yankees and Mets games. Got Obama on the phone in the lockerroom before the final game. Held a parade and banquet for the team/town once they came back with the title. Paid for all of this.

My dad works with a guy who's son was on that team who sat next to the CEO during the games. Guess he leaned over and whispered not to worry about anything but he had 4 plain clothed body guards with him at all times.

Last edited:
The CEO of Legendary Entertainment (300, The Hangover, The Dark Knight trilogy, etc...) went to my high school. He's worth billions.

Dude just built a new baseball field with lights and put lights on the football stadium of my old high school.

My hometown just won the Little League World Series. Same guy paid for hotels, gas, food, etc... any and all expenses the kids families on that team incurred during the tournament. He took the whole team and coaches in his private jet to go to Yankees and Mets games. Got Obama on the phone in the lockerroom before the final game. Held a parade and banquet for the team/town once they came back with the title. Paid for all of this.

My dad works with a guy who's son was on that team who sat next to the CEO during the games. Guess he leaned over and whispered not to worry about anything but he had 4 plain clothed body guards with him at all times.

...My aunt. My mother's older sister. I love her to death, she had a huge hand in raising me. She's practically my mother as well.

Her second husband died and left her EVERYTHING. She was a nurse for over 25 years Making pretty good money and he was an accountant for the city for over 30 years and built up a huge 401k. He was super cheap as well but very wealthy. The family doesn't like to talk about it too much because there's a lot of jealousy amongst my aunts and uncles with that but my mom and my aunt have always been the closest out of the siblings so she tells her everything. All my mom has told me is that she's getting 10 grand a month for the rest her life off of his retirement alone. That's not even including life insurance and his multiple accounts.

This is where it gets crazy. My aunt is the most humble, nicest lady you'll ever meet. She's never tried to show off the money or make people feel inadequate so if she isn't at her home (the same 4 bedroom home she's been living in for 15 years, driving the same '04 Infiniti G series) she goes to Ghana (where our family is from) to give back. Build schools, take care of people. For my African foreigners, you know when it's time to go back home, that's where you stunt. Her and my mother were going last year and my Aunt went bonkers.

...She took my moms to the Benz dealership and bought a G wagon CASH. AND THEN shipped it to Ghana the next day :x then bought my mom and herself matching Birkin's for the trip :x :x :x

I haven't looked at her the same since

My hometown just won the Little League World Series. Same guy paid for hotels, gas, food, etc... any and all expenses the kids families on that team incurred during the tournament. Even paid the parents salaries if they had to miss work and weren't offered paid leave :x He took the whole team and coaches in his private jet to go to Yankees and Mets games. Got Obama on the phone in the lockerroom before the final game. Held a parade and banquet for the team/town once they came back with the title. Paid for all of this.

Most impressive story thus far. Never met Tom Tull before, but have always heard nice things about the guy. You don't see too many guys like him anymore, especially in Hollywood.

I've been around some extremely wealthy people. Unfortunately, their acts of personal wealth emanation isn't nearly as altruistic as hennessy hennessy story.

It's mostly rich hedge fund/PE guys buying massive real estate out on Long Island and CT.

Last edited:
^It's nice. I just wonder if he still would have been as generous had our football team not went on a 62 game winning streak winning the state title four years in a row and now the local little league team winning the world series. He obviously enjoys sports and it's nice he gave back to youth sports in his hometown. He was behind the production of the ESPN 30 for 30 film "62" about my highschool football team and I've heard he plans on producing a movie about this little league team as well.

Last edited:
The holy trinity of NT display of wealth

Ninjahood's 400+ sneakers worth the value of a porsche and his 100 authentic jerseys

HBW in the S500 benz throwing people some bape hoodies for free

Goldenarmz having both the benz and the bmw in the driveway when his poker game at the house was held up by 4 ski masked men armed with an AK, an Uzi, a revolver and semi

Back
Top Bottom