Whats the deal with bottle service?

keiththekid1

Banned
I understand the concept. You pay $xxx for a bottle of whatever and you get some mixers and stuff and you enjoy it with friends. How much does it cost in mostclubs? Do the gold diggers flock? worth it?

Worth it if you like paying four times the normal price for a bottle of liquor. Yes, the gold diggers will flock (until your bottles empty). Not worth it IMO.

it's cool if you're rollin deep. you get your own lil chill spot and the entrance is free.

The few times I had bottle service were the best times I have ever had in the club. So, I would say that bottle service is worth it.

bottle service changed my whole clubbing expierence for the better

going back and forth to the bar in a crowded club in manhattan ftl

yea its worth it, way easier to pull females when u got a bottle and spot to kick it at.

ripoff! I aint tryin to impress nobody in the club..ill get my pregame started off right pitch on a bottle with the fellas kill it off, smoke 1 before we go inand buy a couple of beers throughout the night and MAYBE a shot or two if I need it.

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

Make sure you bring your wallet
309kdah.jpg

and don't have your CC declined like ben baller
heart.jpg
Damn. That'sridiculous.

Originally Posted by mariobros44

eek.gif
eek.gif

if its like that, we def pregamin at the crib
roll.gif

You aint lyin. eff that. I'll get faded and put in work with a female before I blow that kinda cash for a chick to come talk to me.

i got bottle service as a present form my ex.. it was cool and all, but i like chillin' at the bar better
pimp.gif

Depending on the venue.... a fifth of Goose will cost that much.
laugh.gif

I was @ Mansion in Miami... bill came up to $2400 just on some goose, privilege and some waters.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by mariobros44

eek.gif
eek.gif

if its like that, we def pregamin at the crib

It's nothing like that. They ordered 15 bottles of the goose.
definetly not like that...the people i go with buy their own bottles,we might go 4 ways on a bottle of something hard (goose,henny,remy) and eachget our own bottle of champagne to sip for the night
and the bottles here arent 500 either more like 200 for a bottle of goose 150 and up for a bottle of rose depending on the brand

Back
Top Bottom