Whats the deal with bottle service?

Goose is no more than $200 in the clubs I've been to and that's all around NY and parts of VA...never even tried in miami b/c we were twisted all dayanyway

laugh.gif
pre gamin = saves money for us cheapskates (yes I admit it, and plus Idont drink too much)

and what's with the BenBaller's CC being declined?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

laugh.gif
pre gamin = saves money for us cheapskates (yes I admit it, and plus I dont drink too much)

and what's with the BenBaller's CC being declined?
nerd.gif
someone explain
nerd.gif

LMAO @ that bill. who's it that??? even if you're a billionaire you have got to have some sense.

utterly ridiculous.

Originally Posted by wcghost

LMAO @ that bill. who's it that??? even if you're a billionaire you have got to have some sense.

utterly ridiculous.
i doubt that is a typical night out for anybody. $10k is a lot for anyone but not absurd if you're having a big party or celebration where youwould need 15 bottles of goose

its crazy how diff places charge different amounts...

But...

15 bottles of goose @ 495 = crazy night

Looking cool costs you guys way too much too damn often
laugh.gif
.... getting drunk in public ain't even fun enough to be worth the dui risk anyway.

Did the Bottle Service thing once, and yes it was a different club experience. The women definitely respond different.

...But its only for a special occasion for myself. Can't do it every time I hit the club, I'm more of the roam/ floating type and I post @ the bar.

Most of the time if my boys and I are doing bottle service we still pregame. You'll be surprised how fast the bottle will be finished.
Originally Posted by Twig1026

Goose is no more than $200 in the clubs I've been to and that's all around NY and parts of VA...never even tried in miami b/c we were twisted all day anyway

Where in NYC are u going with goose for that price?? (Especially if you're talking about Manhattan)

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Most of the time if my boys and I are doing bottle service we still pregame. You'll be surprised how fast the bottle will be finished.

Goose is no more than $200 in the clubs I've been to and that's all around NY and parts of VA...never even tried in miami b/c we were twisted all day anyway

Where in NYC are u going with goose for that price?? (Especially if you're talking about Manhattan)
i was in room service thursday night and goose is still 200 flat

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Looking cool costs you guys way too much too damn often
laugh.gif
.... getting drunk in public ain't even fun enough to be worth the dui risk anyway.

so cool guy, what do like to do for fun?

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by neverflopped

i was in room service thursday night and goose is still 200 flat

Wow I'm shocked. cheapest I've ever seen goose in te city was $250 when I went to 49 grove about 2 years ago

i only do bottle service in vegas, not here in LA.

and for people askin who have never done it, its not just the bottle you're paying for, its the table/experience of having your own part of the club toyourself for your crew. split the cost of the bottle a few ways and it aint that bad.

When are people gonna learn buying drinks for everybody in the club aint whats poppin...

Bottle service is worth it though if you aint into doing it often.

You got a decent crib, and know some females do it at home...

bottle service is cool it can get expensive so either the more the merrier or make sure you got the dough to blow.
for my birthday our tab was like 3 grand but i had like 30 people with me a real plus is gettin to know the staff personally so you get hooked up... freebottles could be in your future
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom