What's the deal with World Star Hip Hop??

I always see videos from this site, but none of them are hip-hop related. School bus beatdowns, how to roll a joint, cam sluts, etc... 
This site seems like it's straight gutter and is a disgrace to hip hop... so what is its intention, anyways??

I always see videos from this site, but none of them are hip-hop related. School bus beatdowns, how to roll a joint, cam sluts, etc... 
This site seems like it's straight gutter and is a disgrace to hip hop... so what is its intention, anyways??

Originally Posted by J23S

Its entertainment, hip hop is entertainment.

A lot of the video have nothing to do with Hip-Hop when its suppose to be a Hip-Hop site.

Mostly, it gives a showcase and stage to ignorant or trivial things of little importance.

Kat Stacks getting beat up, rapper feuds, women taking their clothes off, drunken brawls at fast food joints, all sorts of dumb stuff.

If people who frequent that site spent half their time reading a book or a newspaper, society would be a lot better off.

Edit: to clarify this is what I posted a couple replies down, I couldn't edit on my phone.

And for the record, that goes for any similar site out there.. People who surf youtube 12 hours a day, or even people abusing places like NT or Facebook.

Going there for entertainment purposes every now and then isn't the end of the world, but a lot of it is absolute crap that no one should waste their time on or bother caring about.

Mostly, it gives a showcase and stage to ignorant or trivial things of little importance.

Kat Stacks getting beat up, rapper feuds, women taking their clothes off, drunken brawls at fast food joints, all sorts of dumb stuff.

If people who frequent that site spent half their time reading a book or a newspaper, society would be a lot better off.

Edit: to clarify this is what I posted a couple replies down, I couldn't edit on my phone.

And for the record, that goes for any similar site out there.. People who surf youtube 12 hours a day, or even people abusing places like NT or Facebook.

Going there for entertainment purposes every now and then isn't the end of the world, but a lot of it is absolute crap that no one should waste their time on or bother caring about.

^i was about to say, your comment includes NT as well.

all of these things separate us from reality and make us less productive as a society.

^i was about to say, your comment includes NT as well.

all of these things separate us from reality and make us less productive as a society.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Yup. Plus every ignorant person I know visits it daily.

Originally Posted by raptors29

qft.
i hate it when there's a relevant post, or something im interested in,  and i wanna see what people are saying about it, or there points of views on it, and 450 of the 500 comments are some stupid %#*# like "BUY MY BEATS **********KING OF THE SOUTH*****YEAH WE RUN THIS **" im just like wtfff seriously, does that person seriosuly think theyre going to sell a beat by leaving a comment on the crab out of its own shell video ??

Originally Posted by raptors29

qft.
i hate it when there's a relevant post, or something im interested in,  and i wanna see what people are saying about it, or there points of views on it, and 450 of the 500 comments are some stupid %#*# like "BUY MY BEATS **********KING OF THE SOUTH*****YEAH WE RUN THIS **" im just like wtfff seriously, does that person seriosuly think theyre going to sell a beat by leaving a comment on the crab out of its own shell video ??

you said everything that needed to be said
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom