Whats The Difference??

Im new to collecting jordans and i want to pick up the 5's in fire red, but theres one with the silver tongue and one with the black tongue can anyonetell me the difference???

Originally Posted by SNKRHEAD24

Im new to collecting jordans and i want to pick up the 5's in fire red, but theres one with the silver tongue and one with the black tongue can anyone tell me the difference???
you pretty much answered your own question.

mid soles are also different colors.

Just don't get the ones with a jumpman on the back and a fat 23 on the side and you'll be alright
nerd.gif

IMO V's look better with the 23 on the side. and i dont got anything against a jumpman.

air-jordan-5-v-white-black-fire-red-air-jordan-5-v-air-jordan-18-xviii-countdown-package14.jpg

air-jordan-5-v-retro-fire-red-white-fire-red-black-1.jpg

Why people are so dumb answering things
the difference is that one is the fire red of 06 and the other one the CDP 5

different midsole colours and different tongues, that's about it. plus you have to deal with getting rid of a boring xviii if you want the silver tongue

Im new to collecting jordans and i want to pick up the 5's in fire red, but theres one with the silver tongue and one with the black tongue can anyone tell me the difference???
the ones withe the black toung are the 07 retro and the ones with the silver toung are from the cdp or are the earlyer retro they both are heatand they are good for a collection get both of them

Originally Posted by ballab87

the ones withe the black toung are the 07 06 retro and the ones with the silver toung are from the cdp or are the earlyer retro they both are heat and they are good for a collection get both of them
wink.gif

Originally Posted by drock2010

If you can't see the differences yourself then your blind

Its pretty obvious

i think he was asking what the difference is pertaining to the both being called fire reds.

Back
Top Bottom