Whats The Difference??

roll.gif

Well....They are both OG colorways from 1990. MJ wore the white/black/red (Silver tongue) in the second half of the 1989-90 season and the "Fire Red"(black tongue) In the first half of the 1990-91 season before he debuted the Air Jordan 6 at the 1991 NBA All Star Game in Charlotte.

The Silver Tongue Fire Red Retro Released on January 5, 2000 as a GR.
They released again in the Countdown Pack in August 23, 2008 along with the Black/Red Air Jordan 18. There were slight modifications to the 2000 GRpair...i.e....a Jumpman on the back instead of Nike Air, A 23 on the side like the PE's MJ wore back then, and red instead of white on the fins where theclear parts are on the inner midsoles.

The Black Tongue Fire Red Retro Released on December 23, 2006 as a GR.

You don't lose with either pair, I personally like the Silver Tongues a little better and I wear them a lot more than my Black Tongues.

If you can't tell the difference then just don't buy jordans. Start with more of an easier brand. Like Bapes
happy.gif

Originally Posted by G Raider

IMO V's look better with the 23 on the side. and i dont got anything against a jumpman.

air-jordan-5-v-white-black-fire-red-air-jordan-5-v-air-jordan-18-xviii-countdown-package14.jpg

air-jordan-5-v-retro-fire-red-white-fire-red-black-1.jpg
And there you have it. Co-sign on the jumpman too. I think the jumpman fits best on retro Vs than they do on IIIs, IVs, or VIs.

Back
Top Bottom