What's the drink everybody pourin in they new vids?

One of my females came through with that #!+% this summer and I thought it was a big #!@%@%' bottle of perfume
laugh.gif

It taste straight, but no grown man should ever be drankin' Nuvo. It's pure light weight alch.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

What's the thing with rappers and colored drinks I will never know....
ohwell.gif

To be honest, most drinks that rappers promote in their videos or songs usually suck. The last thing I jumped on was Belvedere and I still drink it to this day. Better than GG IMO....

Oh yeah, I forgot Ciroc. That's pretty good as well...

Nah fam you cant mess with the goose if you ask me. That !+! is just smooth and I can drink enough to kill a small army and still wake up without a headache.Belvedere isn't bad, I like it better then Ciroc, but Goose takes the cake for me.

Oh me and my boys were treated to bottles of Trump vodka over at the taj last weekend and let me tell you....straight dirt. I swear crapsolute tastes better.

Its weak. I saw it in the liqour store and they had a poster with a bunch of rappers and rnb people pouring it, looked at the bottle the @$%+ was like 16%alcohol so i passed and got my Ketel One. A week later my roommate comes in with a 5th extra geeked talkin bout this what everybody drinkin now.

That Nuvo is weak. Its basically pink smirnoff in a fancy bottle. the funny thing i thought is was vodka intil open the twist off cap and it sounded like opena soda.

Back
Top Bottom