Whats the first Rap song you remember hearing?

For me it would have to be this song by Candyman when I was like in 1st grade ('88-'89)

or LL Around the Way Girl
smokin.gif

idk but i know some techno/ freestyle from the 80s and i be like idk even know how i know the words to this song
laugh.gif
, my moms used to be heavy on thefreestyle back in the days

my parents got video tapes of me dancing to Jump Jump and Hammer Time I remember the vaguely

Sadly enough I think it was from MJ's movie Space Jam with "Hit 'Em High" by B Real, Busta Rhymes, Coolio, LL Cool J, Method Man

Originally Posted by tdrizzle

Sadly enough I think it was from MJ's movie Space Jam with "Hit 'Em High" by B Real, Busta Rhymes, Coolio, LL Cool J, Method Man

Holy &%$#! I came in here to post the exact same thing. Also I remember we got to bring in a CD to class in 5th grade and I brought this CD in.

ima youngin' forgive me........

ruff ryders anthem (i think just the DMX 1, not the remix) or queen latifah - bananas

9mm Goes bang (I remember this joint coming from my older brothers room as a kid).

I can't exactly remember my first, but i do remember listening to Kriss Kross - Jump

But the first rap song that really got me into rap music was when i first heard Warren G - Regulate

the first rap song i heard was either Crossroads by Bone Thugs or Cant Nobody Hold Me Down by Puff

i didnt listen to rap when i was a kid

i listened to what my mom listened to, cuz thats all that was in the house,and she didnt listen to rap,she listened to Micheal Jackson, Prince, The Monkees,Don Henley, that type of stuff.

Earliest I remember was Ms. Jackson by Outkast. Don't really remember anything before that.

Run Dmc walk this way, or Beastie boys fight for your right to party.... my friends older sister used to play tapes alot when she had to take all theneighborhood kids too the beach.......I feel old

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Fight thePower.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My pops said once me and my brother used to rap to that joint all the time in the car. I don't even remember that.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom