whats the funniest named person u met?

odog24

Banned
Some girl in class told me her name is margarita it was so hard to not laugh. Share urs

having a funny name isnt fun. it sucks.

having said that a kid in my hs was named ahmed ahmed. And for some reason I always find the name Pete to be funny. Like, Im not going to call you by your full name (Peter). You get Pete all the time

1. La-a pronounced La-Dasha and she informed me that "the dash don't be being silent"

2. Heaven Lee-Angel Bobo

Originally Posted by odog24

Some girl in class told me her name is margarita it was so hard to not laugh. Share urs

how is that funny?

you know that margarita is daisy in spanish right?

you are racist.

****reported****

jk

but thats not a funny name.

nabufei(nigerian)
phat ho
ohwell.gif

When i was doing Tech Support for Apple......

Me: "Thank you for calling AppleCare iPhone Technical Support...how are you today? Can i get your first and last name please?"

Old Guy: "Johnson Boner."

Me: ..........

Old Guy: "Go ahead and laugh, its nothing new"

Me: *mutes phone*.... HAHAHHA! *unmute* How can I help you today, sir?

7nTnr.png

I know like two Margaritas so I don't even think that is such an odd name.

That Dat Ho pic still gets me. He would have been clowned like no other at my high school.

superman-dat-ho.jpg

SANDY DONG

SANDY POON

no lie. I busted up laughing and everyone looked at me like "what's wrong with you?
indifferent.gif
"

I don't get what's "funny."

- Bruce Lee.
- Gina (
laugh.gif
 In HS whenever we had a substitute, they would called her gy-na instead of gee-na).

Grade School: Dude named Shiv, had bad writing, teacher thought his name was s___.
High School: Dude named Sharon, pronounced Shah-rohne, teachers would just call him Sharon.

Back
Top Bottom