What's the Hottest NCAA College Fitted Cap? Post Yours Up!

hwl

/thread

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

hwl

Goes well with:
jitcrunch.aspx
Chester, i thought you swore off on Ohio jokes
mad.gif

i wouldn't care any other time of the year but OSU football is coming up
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

Some dude over in S&T got me all fired up and ready to throw down with his Terrelle Pryor talk. My apologies sir.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

fyi finishline.com is selling ncaa new era fitteds for $19.99
nerd.gif
1ba258fe12b713a3981f306d0aaf419998c9b69.jpg

iunno how I feel about their shipping
laugh.gif
, but I deff want that pennstatefrom them!

Originally Posted by Kahlow

And to the guy that said he couldnt find a good ASU hat...
pimp.gif

09front_OTF_gold.-c.jpg
Good looks, but still not what I was looking for.
laugh.gif

You basically have to go to the mall in Tempe for a nice one.

The Gtown ones posted are pie, they dont have any soild navy ones?
That aztec's one is
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

hwl

grin.gif

Lazy, our hats aren't bad. Do we even have a real baseball team for those fitteds.
Nope, only club. A few of my boys were on it but they graduated. We should have a mens team if the women get a school softball team but the university is avoiding lawsuits by keeping in compliance with Title IX
eyes.gif

Lazy, do they sell these in the bookstore ?
I'm coming in the fall, just wondering if i should try and cop before I'm down there or if they have em there

Originally Posted by DRjordanlover45

hwl

grin.gif

Lazy, our hats aren't bad. Do we even have a real baseball team for those fitteds.
Nope, only club. A few of my boys were on it but they graduated. We should have a mens team if the women get a school softball team but the university is avoiding lawsuits by keeping in compliance with Title IX
eyes.gif
I'm coming in the fall, just wondering if i should try and cop before I'm down there or if they have em there

For some unknown reason, the school pulled all New Era hats from the bookstore. That was odd because I usually waited until the end of the yearwhen they had sales to get some apparel and they'd always have plenty left. Manny's (another SU apparel store) doesn't have them either. Try andcop before you get there if you really want this hat. I want it as well but I'm not going up a size just to have it. If you find them somewhere in NY, PMme.

grin.gif

eyes.gif
For some unknown reason, the school pulled all New Era hats from the bookstore. That was odd because I usually waited until the end of the year when they had sales to get some apparel and they'd always have plenty left. Manny's (another SU apparel store) doesn't have them either. Try and cop before you get there if you really want this hat. I want it as well but I'm not going up a size just to have it. If you find them somewhere in NY, PM me.

Surely the pulled them because "they'd always have plenty left". If they're not selling they wouldn't keep them there.

Originally Posted by kdawg

grin.gif

eyes.gif
For some unknown reason, the school pulled all New Era hats from the bookstore. That was odd because I usually waited until the end of the year when they had sales to get some apparel and they'd always have plenty left. Manny's (another SU apparel store) doesn't have them either. Try and cop before you get there if you really want this hat. I want it as well but I'm not going up a size just to have it. If you find them somewhere in NY, PM me.
Surely the pulled them because "they'd always have plenty left". If they're not selling they wouldn't keep them there.

They weren't there at the beginning of the year as well. That logic doesn't make sense. The Tommy Hilfiger and Polo Syracuse appareldoesn't sell either but they are still there.

Back
Top Bottom