What's The Last Classic Rap Album?

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Originally Posted by spacerace

cudi-man-on-the-moon-2.jpg
Wow, NT... I expected better.
290z9qc.gif

MOTM2 is about a 3/10 album. Next you'll say Rolling Papers or LASERS is classic.
laugh.gif
 A lot of people don't agree with me on this.
However, for you to compare this classic to Lasers is outright disrespectful. (Lupe going all out B.O.B). The same with Rolling Papers 
sick.gif

Cudi actually grew as an artist from his debut album rather than use the same formula from MOTM; he damn near created his own genre. 

Hell, like i said in the unpopular music opinions: MOTM2 > MOTM1( i would not consider this album a classic)

290z9qc.gif

MOTM2 is about a 3/10 album. Next you'll say Rolling Papers or LASERS is classic.
laugh.gif
However, for you to compare this classic to Lasers is outright disrespectful. (Lupe going all out B.O.B). The same with Rolling Papers 
sick.gif

Cudi actually grew as an artist from his debut album rather than use the same formula from MOTM; he damn near created his own genre. 

Hell, like i said in the unpopular music opinions: MOTM2 > MOTM1( i would not consider this album a classic)
Haha... I am fine with being disrespectful towards Cudi. I mean, I used to respect him. His first mixtape was great.

But he has regressed as an artist. He is trying to be too abstract and to appeal to misunderstood stoner youth. For god's sake... he has a song called "Marijuana" 
indifferent.gif
 He is trying too hard.

Then you factor in lyrics like this:

First things first, we been rippin 
get it in, cudder 
@+!!!+ know the name, it's none other 
I know you know me, the double O repper 
two stepper, gun toter nana, smoke kusher 
I know you lovin how I do it when I switch up the lizzanes 
skinny @%@!@ Diggy in ya city getting chizzange 
like I'm Carmelo, meet me in the gizzame 
yammin on you sucka @+!!!+, yammin on these $$%+ 
roll swishers in the whip, dippin' so quick 
as now whiskey %%$#$%+$$!@, we up in this $!%@@ 
$$%+ love cooder (cudder), smooth duder, cudua 
I am climbing, I am climbing, and I know why 

terrible 
sick.gif
 then he raps it like he's drunk? Far from classic, IMO. The guy doesn't make sense anymore.

290z9qc.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Haha... I am fine with being disrespectful towards Cudi. I mean, I used to respect him. His first mixtape was great.

But he has regressed as an artist. He is trying to be too abstract and to appeal to misunderstood stoner youth. For god's sake... he has a song called "Marijuana" 
indifferent.gif
 He is trying too hard.

Then you factor in lyrics like this:

First things first, we been rippin 
get it in, cudder 
@+!!!+ know the name, it's none other 
I know you know me, the double O repper 
two stepper, gun toter nana, smoke kusher 
I know you lovin how I do it when I switch up the lizzanes 
skinny @%@!@ Diggy in ya city getting chizzange 
like I'm Carmelo, meet me in the gizzame 
yammin on you sucka @+!!!+, yammin on these $$%+ 
roll swishers in the whip, dippin' so quick 
as now whiskey %%$#$%+$$!@, we up in this $!%@@ 
$$%+ love cooder (cudder), smooth duder, cudua 
I am climbing, I am climbing, and I know why 

terrible 
sick.gif
 then he raps it like he's drunk? Far from classic, IMO. The guy doesn't make sense anymore.

How are you guys posting more than one? Stick to the title of the thread. The LAST classic. And IMO it's Big Boi's Sir lucious left foot.

How are you guys posting more than one? Stick to the title of the thread. The LAST classic. And IMO it's Big Boi's Sir lucious left foot.

Back
Top Bottom