What's the last thing you found out that you should've already have known? vol. Late Pass

1. I just found out yesterday that Sable and Brock Lesnar are married.
2. I just found out yesterday about Netflix on my PS3. I ordered it and have been watching movies ever since. I can't believe I'm just now finding this out 
ohwell.gif
3. About 2 weeks ago I had some Chicken Ramen Noodles. I've had them everyday since. I used to eat them as a kid but forgot about them as an adult. 6 packs for $0.89? These things go HARD!

Post yours...

2. I just found out yesterday about Netflix on my PS3. I ordered it and have been watching movies ever since. I can't believe I'm just now finding this out 
ohwell.gif
3. About 2 weeks ago I had some Chicken Ramen Noodles. I've had them everyday since. I used to eat them as a kid but forgot about them as an adult. 6 packs for $0.89? These things go HARD!

Post yours...

Didn't put 2/2 together in all these years to figure out the Kay Jewelers slogan....

Every Kiss begins with Kay...get it? That's on some Jay-Z %@%!.

Didn't put 2/2 together in all these years to figure out the Kay Jewelers slogan....

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

damn, i remember in 3rd grade i literally prayed to god to be able to smash sable
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

damn, i remember in 3rd grade i literally prayed to god to be able to smash sable
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I didn't know until last week that if you get a virus -you should restart your PC using the "safe mode" prompt.

I just re-booted normally ...5 yrs worth of pics, music, vids, research etc. down the drain.

I didn't know until last week that if you get a virus -you should restart your PC using the "safe mode" prompt.

I just re-booted normally ...5 yrs worth of pics, music, vids, research etc. down the drain.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Me either. You just explained it to me for the first time. I feel like a moron...

Me either. You just explained it to me for the first time. I feel like a moron...

LOL @ the Kiss begins with Kay.

Just recently learned how cocaine paste is made and that I would have to take extra classes (like an extra one years worth of classes) after I graduate to even be eligible to get a CPA license. 
sick.gif
eek.gif

LOL @ the Kiss begins with Kay.

Just recently learned how cocaine paste is made and that I would have to take extra classes (like an extra one years worth of classes) after I graduate to even be eligible to get a CPA license. 
sick.gif
eek.gif

We need a Weebay.gif right here. That's gone over my head for years
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom