What's the last thing you found out that you should've already have known? vol. Late Pass

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Didn't put 2/2 together in all these years to figure out the Kay Jewelers slogan....

Every Kiss begins with Kay...get it? That's on some Jay-Z %@%!.
Me either. You just explained it to me for the first time. I feel like a moron...

Didn't put 2/2 together in all these years to figure out the Kay Jewelers slogan....

Me either. You just explained it to me for the first time. I feel like a moron...
We need a Weebay.gif right here. That's gone over my head for years
30t6p3b.gif

Found out Blue from Blues Clues was a girl this whole time. 
indifferent.gif

and

What the song "Too Close" by Next was really about. 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

and

What the song "Too Close" by Next was really about. 
laugh.gif

NTers can decipher any Masonic line spit by Hov, but the advertising department over at Kay Jewelers manage to pull the wool NTers eyes?

NTers can decipher any Masonic line spit by Hov, but the advertising department over at Kay Jewelers manage to pull the wool NTers eyes?

Originally Posted by KALOS203

indifferent.gif

Wait... What?? mind = blown.

Can't really think of any for now,

Originally Posted by KALOS203

indifferent.gif

Wait... What?? mind = blown.

Can't really think of any for now,

I just recently found out that Vin Diesel was in Saving Private Ryan. 
laugh.gif

I just recently found out that Vin Diesel was in Saving Private Ryan. 
laugh.gif

1)  That diet sodas "sugar free" ingredients with 0 sugar, 0 fat, 0 calories actually, once consumed, are stored into fat just like regular sugar!  (I never drank soda as a teen and started as an adult cause of the 0 sugar nonsense)
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

2)  Old school Milwaukee Brewers logo is actually a "m" and "b" together, and not just a picture of a glove catching a ball
brewcrew.jpg

1)  That diet sodas "sugar free" ingredients with 0 sugar, 0 fat, 0 calories actually, once consumed, are stored into fat just like regular sugar!  (I never drank soda as a teen and started as an adult cause of the 0 sugar nonsense)
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

2)  Old school Milwaukee Brewers logo is actually a "m" and "b" together, and not just a picture of a glove catching a ball
brewcrew.jpg

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

brewcrew.jpg
eek.gif
Son one of my Little League team's was the Brewers and we wore that hat.

MIND BLOWN

Il join this club.. Didn't realize it till now 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom