What's the least amount of money you'd bend over to pick up?

This! my local supermart charges a quarter to use carts but you get it back once you return it... sometimes I'll drive around looking for carts that haven't been put back yet and if they have a quarter I'm putting the cart back and taking the quarter lol...but if there's no quarter im just leaving the cart there

Lol wow

I pick up everything including going into ponds and wishing fountains to grab the silver coins people like to throw away.

I pick up pennies off the ground. IDEC. My guys all make fun of me but I always say when I'm rich enough to turn down free money I'll stop :lol: Turned in a jar of pennies while back and was like 23 bucks. Prolly for a total of less then an hours worth of picking **** up and other various pennies from buying ****. A penny save is a penny earned lookin *** :lol:

This! my local supermart charges a quarter to use carts but you get it back once you return it... sometimes I'll drive around looking for carts that haven't been put back yet and if they have a quarter I'm putting the cart back and taking the quarter lol...but if there's no quarter im just leaving the cart there

Wtf, I have never heard of this being a thing

yall never seen this
Screenshot_20190831-225109_Chrome.jpg

I'd be lying to myself if I said I wouldn't pick up a quarter. So that's the starting point for me.

If no one is around, I'd grab the penny :lol: because I can grow a collection of change pretty decently overtime. So at that point, any coin counts.

Was told a dime was good luck if found by my grand pops lol been picking them up errwhere definitely disgusting after you realize all things considered

My Aldi in silver spring has it. The fact that dude returns carts from all over the parking lot for quarters is hilarious.

yall never seen this
Screenshot_20190831-225109_Chrome.jpg

Yea this is at aldi’s around me, quarter so you don’t leave carts around the parking lot, good idea actually. Was walking up and a grandma handed me her cart in the parking lot she said here you can have mine, tried handing her my quarter she said no it’s okay just do the same for the next person. I replied “I will” as I walked off with a smerk like OOOKAY.

One time I was walking into the supermarket and saw what I thought was a penny on the ground.

I was about to bend over and pick it up but I noticed it looked weird so I then thought to myself "That looks like a button......it might be a dirty penny, but it it probably a button.....yeah, it is definitely a button"

I still bent over to pick it up, hoping it was a penny, but knowing it probably was a button.

It was a button.

So yeah, I knowingly bent over to pick up $0.00.

Back
Top Bottom