What's The Most Athletic Race (ethnicity)?

Alright.... not trying to stereotype, but i'm convinced that us black folks are the best all around athletes
pimp.gif
. I'm up for anyone to disputethough.

Asians/Hispanics/latino/ricans are all usually quick and agile too

Whites are without a doubt contenders for most athletic also

What do you think NT? Blacks, Whites, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

(the floor is now open for discussion)

Lets be serious. We were slaves 150 years ago. Ofcourse we would be the most fit. Being black you have atleast 75% chance of being athletic. Black FTW.

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

Alright.... not trying to stereotype, but i'm convinced that us black folks are the best all around athletes
pimp.gif
. I'm up for anyone to dispute though.

Was all of that necessary.....?

pimp.gif

that includes swimming right?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Lets be serious. We were slaves 150 years ago. Ofcourse we would be the most fit. Being black you have atleast 75% chance of being athletic. Black FTW.
Maybe but we also have to deal with racism and prejudice constantly based purely on the color of our skin. That's the only thing I hate aboutbeing black.
c'mon homie you know the answer. youre just trying to stir up some controversy
QFT

Originally Posted by i3allistic

pimp.gif

that includes swimming right?
roll.gif
Yep.
Our doggy paddle is unbeatable.

But seriously....*looks for "its a trap" pic*

Genetics don't completely transform in 150 years.

I'll say it again. Take the average black guy, average white guy, asian and hispanic guy, and the black dude will out perform the rest of them.

When I went to Australia I saw almost no fat people everybody on the east coast is in good shape.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

pimp.gif

Was all of that necessary.....?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

What was the slave work that went on that had blacks acquire this athleticism?
Europeans would pick out the biggest, strongest, and healthiest africans to bring back to America. Then all those africans have children togetherpassing on their genes. I'm pretty sure homie never said nothing about "acquiring" athleticism.

Originally Posted by doublemesh

c'mon homie you know the answer. youre just trying to stir up some controversy

I thought it was a legit question my dude. How about this: If you line up a male and a female (all in average shape) from each ethnicity and had them competeagainst each other in EVERY physically enduring professional sport (beer pong and poker dont count), who would the winner be?

Originally Posted by Yoda

Genetics don't completely transform in 150 years.

I'll say it again. Take the average black guy, average white guy, asian and hispanic guy, and the black dude will out perform the rest of them.

There is no doubt black dudes were already athletic in Africa, but accelerate natural selection with a few white guys picking out the biggest and strongestblack dudes to take back to America, compounded with the fact that only the biggest and strongest out of those selected actually survived to pass on theirgenes...and you have some genetic freaks.

Back
Top Bottom