What's the most struggle meal you've eaten?

You've never had beef fried rice or pork fried rice from chinese take out? It ALWAYS has egg in it.

You know what you're absolutely right. Pork fried rice, with the little pieces of egg and soy sauce is good as hell. But I'm talking about plain white rice with scrambled or sunny side up eggs. That just seems odd to me.

y'all are wildin thinking some fried eggs and rice is a struggle meal

Word to my filipino brethren :nthat:

It could be a cultrual thing, because when I posted this as a struggle that moms made me eat, someone said the opposite. So is this a normal filipino dish?

The water from Ramen noodles. Not the noodles. Just the water
mean.gif
 lightly peppered or nah 

It could be a cultrual thing, because when I posted this as a struggle that moms made me eat, someone said the opposite. So is this a normal filipino dish?

It's normal for anyone who eats rice regularly. I'm Filipino so having rice during breakfast is what we do and probably other Asians too.

Last edited:

It's normal for anyone who eats rice regularly. I'm Filipino so having rice during breakfast is what we do and probably other Asians too.

I always try to eat as much different food as I can but nothing used to make me wake up happier being at my moms and she makes this. Breakfast, lunch OR dinner.

View media item 1114317

Last edited:
Filipino breakfast is so bomb. I suck at making really good garlic fried rice. Gotta watch my dad make it one time.

had bread, tomato sauce and cheese yesterday :x

didn't even have peperonni to make mini pizzas at least :smh:

**** was still good though :lol:

Cup-o-noodles, free muffin from the internship and a big gulp. For 4 days straight.....toward the end of the summer, before scholarship checks came in, life was rough! :smh:

The college struggle evoked images of other days.. Go day(s) eating nothing but peanut butter straight out the jar 
sick.gif

Moving in with my grandparents was the best thing to ever happen to me 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom