What's the most struggle meal you've eaten?

WTF is a ketchup sandwich?? 
laugh.gif

Bologna & cheese sammich with noodles in a cup,  with water.

What is the point of adding these nasty *** condiments mane I'd rather just eat/toast the bread by itself.

yo this thread reminded me of one of my homeboys who's parents made him only eat bread soaked in hotsauce and water while he was on punishment. 
laugh.gif
 dudes going D1 in track and football though so maybe I should've followed that diet. 

Water in a mug heated in the microwave and lightly peppered. That was a rough week with no meal blocks lol.

There's a lot of good food that's cheap:

egg salad
tuna salad
grilled cheese
PB&J
pork roll
bacon
fried rice with leftover ingredients

*ive never tried ramen with hot dogs..and don't think I will lol

Rice and eggs is awesome
I also love spam and corned beef

There's a lot of good food that's cheap:

egg salad
tuna salad
grilled cheese
PB&J
pork roll
bacon
fried rice with leftover ingredients

*ive never tried ramen with hot dogs..and don't think I will lol

Rice and eggs is awesome
I also love spam and corned beef
i cant rock with the corned beef/hash iuno but that stuff makes me think of dog food.

struggle meals for days...

two 25 cents bags of doritoes and a 50cent honey bun with a 25 cent juice (aka quarter water)

beef patty with cheese $1.25

mcdouble :smh:

and top ramen soups for 89 cents used to buy three or four packs and make a pot for the fam :smh::smh:

i got many struggle food stories

bruh they had the nerve to charge me one time. I hit em with the "it says free" but they hit me back with "yeah for nachos only" :lol:

:rofl: They tried to do me like this around my way too. I would just keep it g and diddybob out of there w/my bag of steaming hot Doritos slop and a fresh 2 liter.

Man thinking back, at one point I used to live off of 7-11 hot dogs, taquitos, pizza and nachoritos. My body has been through war :smh:

My homie put me on the hot links in a ramen when we were 12 :pimp:

Junior year in college me and my roommates were eating Flour tortillas with butter on them. No regrets.

Back
Top Bottom