what's the most technologically advanced gadget you can think of?

F-35

engine powerplant

Engine_of_F-35.jpg

This thing will save a lot of runway space.
pimp.gif

F35_large.jpg

Originally Posted by jd3772000

DaNiKeRhiNo wrote:
How about a stealth jet that hovers, F-35B:

Here's a video also:

eek.gif
�I THINK THE MARINES USE THESE...
pimp.gif

��
Yup, that version is specifically made for them, it's going to replace Harriers and your right ThrowedInDaGame, they made it in case there waslittle or no runway available.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Whatever it is, NASA probally made it.

Anything designed to leave our planet has gotta be the most technologically advanced.

I agree with you. Some dude on Conan O'Brien Show say they're already in progress of making an elevator from Earth to the Satellite Station.
I'm not sure how that is possible though.

how's that even possible?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kdwallace

Im sorry but I don't believe the hype of "the military has stuff years advanced" from what we have now...

I dunno. You know these were in service in 1964? And they obviously took a few years to design it.

246l6ba.jpg

You have to bet that they've got some pretty special stuff in the last 40 years that we don't know about.

my rotc instructor back in highschool told me he seen these in area 51 back in the day. he said he wasn't suppose to talk about that stuff lol.

If you think about it. Digital Cameras, or Cameras in general are pretty crazy. To be able to take what we see from our own eyes and manipulate the exact thingis crazy.

Casio is dropping the EX-F100 that records at 1000fps. Canons 5d Mark II records in HD(check out the vids on vimeo.com, its crazy)

I was watching eagle eye the other night and it only makes me think what the government have up their sleeves.

Its only a matter of time stuff like Minority Report, Deja Vu, and Eagle Eye come as regular day products to us.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Its only a matter of time stuff like Minority Report, Deja Vu, and Eagle Eye come as regular day products to us.
I don't know about those two. Messing with time and space is a whole other thing.

Back
Top Bottom