What's the most you have/would spend on a pair of Jordans?

(retail) $310 on cpd's
(aftermarket) $160 on II's in the melo colorway on the release day....why, cuz Arizona didnt get em so I bought them online. Still dsnt sit right with mepaying after market prices. (even though it wasnt too bad a deal)

$325.00 FOR OLIVE 9'S DS AT FLIGHT CLUB. THEY WERE MY FIRST JORDANS EVER SO I WANTED THEM AGAIN UNTIL I FINALLY FOUND THEM DIDNT TRUST EBAY BACK THEN ANDAND DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT NT. SO IT DIDNT EVEN HURT WHEN I SPENT IT.

Dropped $1400'%%% on super vvvnds Chitown X's.

Grail's, and completed the whole X set DS besides the Chitown's.

pimp.gif

the most i've spent on a pair of jordans is $185 even for the jordan 6 rings in black,red and white. mylimit would be up to $200. anything above that limit is just crazy
eek.gif

70 pair of DS OG black/red XII ..comes with og box. 250 paif of DS OG white infrared VI come with..box, acc...ect

$600 for the DMP's copped 6 months after release date and I'm from Mtl, Que...stupid limited release rarely sees the northern lights only recentlythough with all these Urban shop starting to step up, but then some of them jack up the price especially on popular sizes...

ive spent 400 on infrared 6s recently, most i would spend is $700 on bordeaux 7s.........i dont think its ever too much on what you love...i spent $600 onLucky 7s in the past

I spent $300 on Flint Blue 13's. I really don't have a "limit" to how much I would pay. If I want it, and I got the guap to buy it; I'mgonna cop it.

Drum roll please. I spent 1000 on the titaniums but it was worth it bc they are the most beautiful J's I have ever seen or owned. Prior to that I spentabout 380 on the black laser iv's ds and about 410 on some dead stock black/cement 99 iv's and the air bubbles were completely clear. The last pair ofheat I spent money on was the white cement iv's and the air bubbles were clear and no yelowing for 500 but I turned around and sold them for 575 bc I wasuncertain as to whether or not to keep them knowing that ione day they would yellow and crack.

Back
Top Bottom