What's the most you have/would spend on a pair of Jordans?

the most i would ever spend on any shoe would be about 300. the most i spent was 170 on a pair of retro black/red XI's. oh yeah, excluding packages.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i paid $1400 for the limited 23s and $675 for the dmps

the bad thing was i got them back to back

i got the dmps for x-mas ( dec.25 ) then the limiteds released on ( jan.25 ) one month later

and i got a pair that day

must've been an expensive month for you buddy
^^^No question!

i forgot about the 10/13 pack on ( jan.19 ) for $310
and to add something to that i got both pairs of 23s in february
the allstars on ( feb 16 ) for $185
and the stealths on ( feb 23 ) for $185
so in two months thats about $2800 with tax..... (thats a good 2 months)

now i know some people has spent that much on one pair of shoes but thats alot for me

I'm not spending over 150+tax on Jordans or any other Basketball shoe!!

I love GR with 125.00 price tags.

But truthfully I think those days are over with.

Last Summer I Almost Dropped $400 On Some Retro Black/red XIs..And Then Madden 2008 Came Out And I Brought A Xbox360 And Madden. Im Glad I Did That. So All InAll The Most Is Retail Or Less..

$500 on a ds pair of black cement 3 back in october of last year. It's a bit much, but I check Ebay often enough and never find an authentic pair of blackcement 3's in my size for anything much cheaper.

Second up would be my Black/Red 11's which I paid $395 shipped...deadstocked.

After that it would be CDP's and the Grape 5 for $240 shipped last year.

The most I have paid on shoes was $550 for the DMP. That was $275 per pair of shoes! I will never do that again unless I see a significant increase in myexpendable income. I have paid more than $275 for a single pair of shoes, but I bought them with the intention of flipping for a profit (which I did). The mostI would pay now for a pair of shoes that I intend to wear would be about $225.

The most I spent has been 180 on some ds grapes size 12.5 this year even thought they fit me a little big

Hmm, I posted earlier that I dropped $320 on my holy grails, Black/Cement 3's from 2001.

But the most I would spend on ONE pair of shoes is $350, no more.
smh.gif
At me for spending this much on shoes.
laugh.gif

BTW, I'm looking for a pair of Black/Infrared VI's in a 9.5 or 10 that's WEARABLE, get at me.
wink.gif

Retail has been my highest thus far, but I'd definitely spend a pretty penny on one of my grails.

$205 on DS Playoff XIIs (My grails)

The most i will spend is 200, nothing should cost more than my grails.

DS DMP $550 VNDS $530

Kanye West - "How can something so wrong, make me feel so right."

$285 DS OG Black/Red 11's, the shoe that got me started and my favorite of all time.

most i've spent is retail....and its going to stay that way.

exactly how i feel. i could never pay 2-3 times retail or even more for a pair of shoes. if i spent that much i would feel like i couldnt wear them whichdefeats the purpose of having the shoes.

just recently $435 shipped on some DS infrared 6s size 10. 2nd to that would be some icey DS spacejams for $420 shipped. size 10 also. anyone know if myinfrared 6s are wearable?

Back
Top Bottom