What's the most you've ever spent on one pair of sneakers NT?

$429.88 for DS Jordan 5 Bin.
grin.gif

270 for prada america cup in 2003

ehhh lol..
as for regular sneakers, i think i paid the most for black/royal xviii in 2003...with the NY tax, it came up to 200

Around $196 (tax included) for XX3 when they released.
Got the Chi's and N.C colorways so I spent around $390, in total.

Still have yet to even unDS those shoes (waste of money)...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by BigBZzang

$3,300 on the air mags.

pimp.gif
please let me know something...
what do you do for a living where you can afford to purchase a pair of shoes worth as much as a vehicle?

not hatin... just 'mirin....

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

$1500 shipped for og chitown x's.. super grails back in HS and i was caking flippin jordans so i had to cop.

now they droppin the retros... gimme 10 purrrr
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

$3,300 on the air mags.

pimp.gif
what do you do for a living where you can afford to purchase a pair of shoes worth as much as a vehicle?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm a well tester for natural gas. I supervise the production and sale of natural gas for gas companies.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^

How much does a well tester make.

It really depends on how long you have been working in the field and the area you work. High pressure wells demand more attention and money. I started out 3 years ago and cleared 120k that year. This year I cleared 150k. I say starting out with the amount of work I put in an average well tester can make 80k to 100k a year with decent knowledge. Someone who is in the field for a long time with extensive knowledge can clear over 200k if you put in work.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^

How much does a well tester make.

It really depends on how long you have been working in the field and the area you work. High pressure wells demand more attention and money. I started out 3 years ago and cleared 120k that year. This year I cleared 150k. I say starting out with the amount of work I put in an average well tester can make 80k to 100k a year with decent knowledge. Someone who is in the field for a long time with extensive knowledge can clear over 200k if you put in work.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

$3,300 on the air mags.

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm a well tester for natural gas. I supervise the production and sale of natural gas for gas companies.

not hating but what do you do that $3300 is a vehicle

Back
Top Bottom