Whats the next Big release Cop ya'll gonna be camping for?

roll.gif
since i already got the DMP a couple years back...and my white black XI (not concord) are still icey...
I think i could really b on hold until the white cement IVs come out...when they come out....WHEN DO THEY COME OUT?
any ways...what do u all have on the super want list?

roll.gif
since i already got the DMP a couple years back...and my white black XI (not concord) are still icey...
I think i could really b on hold until the white cement IVs come out...when they come out....WHEN DO THEY COME OUT?
any ways...what do u all have on the super want list?

im 26 and refuse to camp... its much more worth paying an extra 50 bucks to save 12 hours of my time. But the concords is the next one i see a hastle for...

im 26 and refuse to camp... its much more worth paying an extra 50 bucks to save 12 hours of my time. But the concords is the next one i see a hastle for...

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

Amen.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

Amen.

I pre-order from the store, so I can pick up shoes at my convenience. 
Line ups are for hypebeasts. 

I pre-order from the store, so I can pick up shoes at my convenience. 
Line ups are for hypebeasts. 

Originally Posted by manny1

i never have and never will camp out for a pair of shoes

I don't frown on people who do camp but it's just not for me.  If it's meant to be, I'll find a way to get my pair without camping.

Originally Posted by manny1

i never have and never will camp out for a pair of shoes

I don't frown on people who do camp but it's just not for me.  If it's meant to be, I'll find a way to get my pair without camping.

Back
Top Bottom