What's the release date for CDP 11/12 in Canada?

Is this package still coming out on the 26th, December in Canada? Seems unlikely as that's Boxing Day and malls/stores will be incredibly crowded.

im pretty sure its the 26th... boxing day is going to be crazy, i never buy anything though

I heard there were only 700 pairs to Canada, and that if you want a guaranteed pack, you have to pre-order before December 1st.

^ exactly what the footlocker told me also

you have to pre-order your pack to be guaranteed your size..
$200 deposit and you pay the rest on boxing day (they will also be opening early to release the packs)

and yes it will be December 26th for sure

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

^ exactly what the footlocker told me also

you have to pre-order your pack to be guaranteed your size..
$200 deposit and you pay the rest on boxing day (they will also be opening early to release the packs)

and yes it will be December 26th for sure
wow the FL here wants 400$ straight up, and you CANNOT use SPC
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

what stores usually get these in the GTA - and can yhou do preorders on the phone with credit card?

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

I heard there were only 700 pairs to Canada, and that if you want a guaranteed pack, you have to pre-order before December 1st.

ducktales

its SUPER-HYPED! the only pack/pair that anyone knows/wants that i come across is this pack!!

Boxing day is gonna be a zoo out here.

Im in vancouver and I seen some cats that preordered back in june
sick.gif
. Itsgonna be wild.

Im thinking about crossing the border to get my pair, anybody know what thats gonna be like?

Originally Posted by miss kidd0

Yeah, but wont I be reserving my size as well as the shoes with a deposit?

well for the FL i went to, they said they have 2 preorders per size.. there were no sz 11 left, i took a 10.5

Back
Top Bottom