What's the Rule of Thumb when it comes to Texting after....

Not as far as you guys think. But after you have made out with the girl after a proper night via date, party etc. And you know you have broken the ice and gother interested. How many days go by until you hit them up by phone. Some say same day, couple days, wait for them to hit you. What do you say. Answers vary byage to.

if you feeling her, hit her up the next day.

if you not feeling her, hit her up never

Originally Posted by doosta45

if you feeling her, hit her up the next day.

if you not feeling her, hit her up never

yup... or just say "shoot me a txt, I'll be around" but that only eorks if she knows you have a busy schedule.

Take my advice fam

3-6 days

anything less you are needy and she will think you are a lame

anything more you are an *$!@$%@

you got her so let her hang and build up the anticipation waiting/thinking about you

give her some time to get excited to hear from you

I just do it whenever I feel like it. Could be a couple of days to a few minutes, doesn't matter to me.

if its a down-to-earth girl who you know is genuinely interested in you, nothing wrong with hitting her up thenext day.

if its just some attention %%$%% who likes playing games with guys, wait a couple days so you don't look to desperate.

most girls fall in the second category, so yeah.... wait like 3-4 days at least.

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

3 years fam.
laugh.gif

the one i need work with is texting or calling drunk girls i met at a club or bar or girls i met at a club or bar when i was drunk. eh i need to step my textgame up lol

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Take my advice fam

3-6 days

anything less you are needy and she will think you are a lame

anything more you are an *$!@$%@

you got her so let her hang and build up the anticipation waiting/thinking about you

give her some time to get excited to hear from you

QFT

The biggest thing is to make her anxious, so that once she DOES hear from you it's hella special and exciting to her

This is a tricky question with a lot of answers. Generally if you have made that connection with the girl then you have both mutually shared interest in oneanother. Once she leaves, if you do not play the cards right you could make it awkward for both parties. You are the man and you are expected to hit her up.Don't sit there and wait for her to call or text (although it may happen) While you are waiting the next man may be already ahead of you calling/textingher. If you saw her on a Friday, give her time. Let her have her Saturday to appreciate the weekend. Let her have her Sunday. Then come Sunday night or Mondaynight give her a call. Make it brief though. Ask her how her weekend was, what she did and she will usually do the same for you. Let her know you want to seeher during the week and plan something. From that point on you can give her lil texts through out the day just saying hi and keeping her smiling making sureshe knows you are there.

There is always a WINDOW when it comes to girls.Once your window is open you have to play your cards right. If you wait to long or go to early and it was notfitting, then your window of opportunity may close and she loses interest. That is why the "3 day rule" makes sense. It is not always 3 days but itis saying pick something in the middle. Something that will work for the both of you. You know you are anxious to text and give her a call but so is she.That's the fun. Wait it out have fun with it and be sweet and confident.

I hope that helped out.

Back
Top Bottom