Whats the weirdest pm you received on niketalk / the best vol 2

Originally Posted by eashawty

eek.gif
bruh, those jrose pms cant be real
roll.gif
roll.gif

u missed alot.. top three thread on NT.

laugh.gif
Wish I print screened the pms I got for my opinions in the music forum from my old accounts.

Originally Posted by ekon one

The JRose thread was the greatest thread in the history of Niketalk. I honestly felt like I was part of a real uprising
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Like we were about to take over Cuba and sh

You guys are some damn snitches.

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

The JRose thread was the greatest thread in the history of Niketalk. I honestly felt like I was part of a real uprising
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
So you supported This man

jrosehood.gif

What always makes me laugh so damn hard is that the person that created the thread NO intention of his thread being about Jrose.
It's coined the jrose thread even though it was supposed to be about dirty.
roll.gif

OP started it by asking if any other NTers felt that dirty displayed a holier than thou complex in his posts.
Some NTer was like "well at least he's not as bad as jrose"
NTers post pms from jrose
epicness ensues
Meth ends the epicness by saying something like this "I'm disappointed that one of our own staff would exhibit such behavior on NT or outside of NT.
THREAD DELETED.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

U supported Generalismo Rose.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

JRose was really that salty??
laugh.gif

my weirdest pm: sladewilson forwarding me a bunch of nekkid pics of girls
eek.gif
this. Wish I got them more often
pimp.gif

Someone thought I was Adriana Lima and was beasting over 'me'
laugh.gif
I cant find the PM though, it was when I first signed up.

I never really understood the deal with JR5. This clears a lot of questions up for me
laugh.gif

Someone asked me to PS a picture of Young Chris for them to use as a desktop background
laugh.gif

and another person asked me for a link to Diabla's Twitter account (the beast from Beyond Scared Straight)

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
So you supported This man

Yes i support Jrose, regardless of what he does on his free time when im not around. son was like a father to me, was always there when henry wasnt. one of the best admins out the bunch imo, ALWAYS fair.  i still say you guys made all this up, dude spot rusherz is known for being shady and son got that thread poppin with that infamous "jungle bunnies" pm, which i still believe is a photoshop, dude never gave his password to meth did he?.  the rest just followed suit. funny how the majority of NT says they have no reason to snitch on someone unless they're life is on the line, or even snitch period. yet dudes ganged up on jrose when he was at his most vulnerable position...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Link to thread pls?
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom