Whats up with fat people drinking diet soda?

Fat people logic: All food turns into sugar. They're already taking in fatty food that will raise calorie count and blood sugar #'s. Diet soda has no sugar and has low/zero calories compared to regular soda which typically has alot. It's just a small way to minimize the effects of taking in bad food...the wrong food for their health.

Last edited:
I sit next to a hog at work. Chick sits there and eats candy and drinks soda all damn day, **** is repulsive.

i hate the concept of diet soda in general. Tastes like **** and is still unhealthy if not worse for you because of the aspartame

Unless you're diabetic​

i hate the concept of diet soda in general. Tastes like **** and is still unhealthy if not worse for you because of the aspartame

Unless you're diabetic

Well there you go :lol:

I don't drink soda period, I much rather drink some sparking water ( or is carbonated water sugar water :wink: ).​

Last edited:
Yo, what's up with fat people though?

Storing all of those excess calories.

Walking like penguins.

Using those electric shopping carts for the disabled.

Who do they think they're fooling?

must be fat

Studies have been done that show that diet soda leads to more hunger and snacking than regular soda so it honestly makes no sense.  That aspartame is some nasty stuff too 

I wonder the same thing, when i've asked i get the answer "regular is too suggary". Just makes me laugh though like the 3,500 calories for lunch alone is ok but a coke has too much sugar and you're health conscious of that lol.
Wrong....it's not that they think the sugar is bad for their health and that's why it's "too sugary". What they are actually saying is that the FLAVOR is too heavy and sugary. I agree. I'm a skinny dude, but eat like a fat boy. Buffalo wings, pizza, steak, burgers....all that stuff. But when it comes to soda, I pefer a diet coke because the flavor is nice and light. Coke is just so heavy and OD sugary, it's good for a sip but not a whole beverage.

Also....I understand why fat people drink diet coke. I also understand why anyone would drink diet coke, while eating fat or unhealthy foods. It's cutting a MAJOR offender out of their diet. Regular coke is so heavy in sugar, which turns right into fat. It's also got a lot of calories. Diet coke has zero sugar and zero calories, so it's one less evil. I will say however that drinking A LOT of diet coke isn't good either. Just have one serving with your meal and that's it. Can't be drinking that crap all day, AND with your meals. Yuck.

I know a guy at work didnt change any eating habits. Just switched from regurlar coke to diet coke and lost 10 pounds in a month and a half. He continued to lose a total of 20 over half a year just from switching drinks with no other changes to his diet or lifestyle. Some of you are just really judgemental of fat people, and people in general. But that's typical NT.

Last edited:
Also....the amount of aspartame in a diet soda is so low that it's not detremental to your health unless you're KILLING diet coke all day. Took this from an article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspartame

It's a big article...but just scroll down to "intake" and read that short section. 

There's terrible chemicals all over the place in the foods we eat....we're just taking them in at very low levels. 

Last edited:
diet anything taste disgusting id rather just drink water and eat healthy than to eat anything that has a "diet" label on it doubt the **** even works :x

Last edited:
Regular Cola or dark soda is wayyyy too sweet. Diet soda is disgusting tho, that after taste is horrible.

This old fat dude at my job comes in with 4-5 Diet Dr. Pepper's every day and crushes them ALL in one day :x Drinks em warm too. I don't know how he's still alive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom