Whats up with these Air Stab's

GR release in late 05 (or 2006? can;t quite remember) for around $70 at Niketown, heavily slept on (by everyone including myself)..... now they are tough tofind. every now and then, they show up on eBay and sell for like $120 shipped. i'm actually looking for these myself.....

iNiNe5 said it all
smile.gif
...i do have an extra pair size 7.5
wink.gif

jus got a pair off the bay for 35 shipped...they were pretty dirty...threw them in the wash and they were good to go.

One of the best stabs ever released IMO... An almost OG colorway, with the OG mesh and materials. You throw some black laces on those and they are ridiculouslyhot. I got those when the "black cat" 4's dropped for $34 shipped after 20% off and with a gift card I got for the IV's from eastbay... $120shipped though?!? it is crazy how suddenly people love stabs, all last year I grabbed basically every pair for me and a few for my girl for $50-60 shipped(besides the footpatrols). One of my favorite retros by far.

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

One of the best stabs ever released IMO... An almost OG colorway, with the OG mesh and materials. You throw some black laces on those and they are ridiculously hot. I got those when the "black cat" 4's dropped for $34 shipped after 20% off and with a gift card I got for the IV's from eastbay... $120 shipped though?!? it is crazy how suddenly people love stabs, all last year I grabbed basically every pair for me and a few for my girl for $50-60 shipped (besides the footpatrols). One of my favorite retros by far.

lol you were able to grab all of them for 50-60 last year .. because all ofthe stabs that came out last year pretty much looked horrible for the exceptionof a few.

^ ha actually I meant 06'... I would agree last years stabs were terrible. But 06' was a good year IMO. Those neon green ones, the mangos, theblack/red, both footpatrols, the ink/black ones, all great releases. But once they started using a leather toe and putting the alphabet on them they got reallybad I would agree.

The best stab retro in a sea of otherwise crap releases. Slept on these myself and regretting it

I have a sz 13 that was personally customized by the legendary C2 himself. I had the midsole speckled neon green and black to match

^^^ thats a great idea, pics???

Definately a hot shoe... I picked a couple pairs up last year on the Bay for around $70 shipped ea... They pop up from time to time but are getting harder andharder... Pause...

I have black laces in mine. really looks nice. when I was going through shoes to sell a few months back, I just couldn't put these in the "sell"pile. My mango stabs on the other hand.
laugh.gif
I want to get rid of those bad.

-J-

these were def one of the better retro stab releases, i still havent got around to wearing my pair yet

these and the red cement ones were my fav GR stabs to have released- still patiently waiting for one of my ultimate holy grails:

28gqwav.jpg

gr release, released shortly after hoa 95's. sold like crap, remember seeing these sit on shelves for a pretty long time.

Sold my only pair for $150, and they were used. SMH at dude who bought them. And SMH at me for selling them.

Easily one of the best Stab retros though. Then again, there are only a few decent retros to begin with.

I wish I would have gotten another pair of these when I had the chance....probably my favorite stabs after the footpatrols.

I stopped wearing mine after seeing how dirty they were getting. But i plan on cleaning them to wear in the future, but ever since these came out I've beenhooked on stabs have about 6 pairs so far.

I just wore mine this past weekend. they had them at proper when they first released, then it seemed like they re-released them afterwards at other stores too.

Back
Top Bottom