What's with JB and the releasing of any VI model????

Has anyone noticed (propbably been mentioned here) that everytime JB decides to release the VI it's either Limited, quickstriked, or attached to a package.Since the Blk/Infra Red dropped Aug 2000 every
VI that has come after it has been gimmicked release. Can't remember if the Lows from 2002 were done this way to. Here's what I mean

Jordan VI Olympics (sept 2000) Limited
Jordan VI DMP (Jan 2006) DMP only
Jordan VI Carmine (May 2008) CDP only
Jordan VI Olympics II (June 2008) Limited

Why can't JB just give us a general release VI. It's will sell out because this model is on almost everyone's top 5 to 10 list of all time jays.

VIs are def. in my top 5, but JB will always be gimmicky with these packs and such to make more money.

i agree, and they should start with white-infra red or white-sport blue, followed up by black/infrared

you really think they care about colllectors? they know that they will make more money if they are limited or in a package

^^ I know they dont care about collector's. That's the obvoius. What i mena is that we get all these black cats, pures, and retro + colors of everyother model and it's a GR. But whenever the VI release be it an OG or a retro+ it has been a gimmick. Just the VI. I wanna know why?? All we want is a OGcolored or a very good retro + VI to be a GR.

why cant JB give us playoff XIIIs? why cant JB give us White/red XII? why cant JB do this and that? we could make a remix to Jada's song all about JB

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

why cant JB give us playoff XIIIs? why cant JB give us White/red XII? why cant JB do this and that? we could make a remix to Jada's song all about JB

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm saying keep them limited but release them individualy so the hood rats and bummy people aren't rocking them.
laugh.gif

"reverse" blk/infrareds PLEASE!!!!!
pack,qs,ls
i dont care just make them coppable

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Has anyone noticed (propbably been mentioned here) that everytime JB decides to release the VI it's either Limited, quickstriked, or attached to a package. Since the Blk/Infra Red dropped Aug 2000 every
VI that has come after it has been gimmicked release. Can't remember if the Lows from 2002 were done this way to. Here's what I mean

Why can't JB just give us a general release [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]VI. It's will sell out because this model is on almost everyone's top 5 to 10 list of all time jays.[/color]

there you go you answered it your self,cuz people love them so much they wouldnt mind havin to buy them with some other shoes

Originally Posted by zkingofjays

I'm saying keep them limited but release them individualy so the hood rats and bummy people aren't rocking them.
laugh.gif

you think that'll change? they're gonna get them one way or another by taking them from someone or hustling to get them, or they'll rockfakes.

You dont understand how much I need white/red XIIs in my life. Infrared VIs would be a major plus too. Somebody on NT should make a song tho lol

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
...sounds like hate. everybody can rock whateverthey want dude.

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

laugh.gif

smh.gif
...sounds like hate. everybody can rock whatever they want dude.

I'm not saying they can't I'm just saying good luck getting them.

Originally Posted by ghost43t

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Has anyone noticed (propbably been mentioned here) that everytime JB decides to release the VI it's either Limited, quickstriked, or attached to a package. Since the Blk/Infra Red dropped Aug 2000 every

Why can't JB just give us a general release VI. It's will sell out because this model is on almost everyone's top 5 to 10 list of all time jays.

there you go you answered it your self,cuz people love them so much they wouldnt mind havin to buy them with some other shoes
Co-signed. I didn't care for the 17's in the 17/6 pack due to the choice of materials. But I had to have the Carmines.

I'm content with my Infrareds.......I'm glad JB hasn't done the Retro 1 treatment to VI's. They have been relatively unscathed compared toother retros.

The lows were not released in Australia if I recall correctly.

It's weird the there had only been ONE OG color released - the Black Infrared - until last weekend. There are the White/Black-Infared, White/Black-SportBlue and Offwhite/Maroon left. They've done all the OG II, III, IV, V, VIII and XI. The only OG VIIs missing are the Bordeauxs since the Hares are comingsoon. There are 2 OG IXs missing. Even the Is have had 4 OG colors retroed. Why so few VI's?????

Back
Top Bottom