What's wrong with Essence magazine

since this thread is now about me (again)

here's something else to chew on.

ends with Hispanics being they're own category with da looming census.. plenty of white supremacist jargon & colonial buzzwords for some SJW sugar rush

since this thread is now about me (again)

here's something else to chew on.

ends with Hispanics being they're own category with da looming census.. plenty of white supremacist jargon & colonial buzzwords for some SJW sugar rush
I'll end your video. You can be a black hispanic which is what you are.

Afro Latino is the same as a Black Hispanic. Exact same

Last edited:
Afro Latino is the same as a Black Hispanic. Exact same

not anymore, da United States isnt gonna make Hispanics/latinos forced to pick a race (which is basically a imaginary social construct) and let people select by their ethnicity. we wasn't doing it anyways with da majority of us (me included) picking " some other race" and shunning white or black.

da days of dicing latinos to picking a binary choice are over in da states b.

not anymore, da United States isnt gonna make Hispanics/latinos forced to pick a race (which is basically a imaginary social construct) and let people select by their ethnicity. we wasn't doing it anyways with da majority of us (me included) picking " some other race" and shunning white or black.

Bruh why you depending on a census to define you?  Your accenstors are african, native, and european. Your african gene are very strong and it shows. Its not like your a J lo hispanic or Fat Joe hispanic

Bruh why you depending on a census to define you?  Your accenstors are african, native, and european. Your african gene are very strong and it shows. Its not like your a J lo hispanic or Fat Joe hispanic

seems no one has a problem pointing out da fact im hispanic out of a lineup and come 2020 i won't have to worry about siding with blacks, euro spaniards, of indigenous native tainos, Hispanic/latino is its own category,

bout time.

seems no one has a problem pointing out da fact im hispanic out of a lineup and come 2020 i won't have to worry about siding with blacks, euro spaniards, of indigenous native tainos, Hispanic/latino is its own category,

bout time.
We know you are hispanic bruh. Thats not hard to argue. Your a black hispanic person. Thats facts

Bruh, if you didn't speak spanish I'd just think you were African American...wth are you talking about? 
laugh.gif
If he went o Africa, people would say hes african.

bout time.

so which box did you mark in the da previous census? :nerd:

Exactly, I fill out demongraphic information for standardized tests, applications etc....but i've never seen anyone hype to fill out a census. This dude hates himself so much that he's looking foward to a 2020 census change? 
laugh.gif

LMAO

"Word to mutha yo, can't wait for dat 2020 census B."

that's the other thing, you could put anything on there you want. It's not validated at all. 
laugh.gif

Some just wants a meaningless paper to validate his existence like when Uncle Ruckus took that race test.  He's still gonna be black no matter what he checks on there. 
laugh.gif
Perfect comparrison .

ninja finna frame da looming census and hang up on his wall next to his ged and a class license test

Last edited:
ninja is petty. he made a thread about the earthquake in italy. and had the nerve to take a cheap shot at european NTers for not making the thread :lol:

seems no one has a problem pointing out da fact im hispanic out of a lineup 
Bruh, if you didn't speak spanish I'd just think you were African American...wth are you talking about? :lol:

thats ur fault, not mine...none of da black folks in NYC ever confuse me as a African American... might wanna hang out with them (if they wanna do some charity work) and get some pointers.

Back
Top Bottom