What's wrong with this pic? (Epic fail approaching...)

laugh.gif
my friend sent me this like 4 hours ago, funny seeing this here

late...epic fail may not be approaching but im sure a lock is in the works...AGAIN

thats a damn shame because she's a cutie.

but I don't care. If there's grass on the field, play ball!

Damn dude, I swear she looks so familiar. Does anyone know where these girls are from? PM me or just say it in the thread since the info is already leakedapparently... But yeah, poor girl, pretty embarrassing...

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

this girl's life is ruined.

i got this image a few nights ago and her private information has leaked across the internet.

hilarious at first...but now i just feel bad for her.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
it's 2008 going into '09 and girls still aren't gettin on their job and shaving that +%*$?

It's a shame cause she was the cutest one...now I find her to be gross.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

this girl's life is ruined.

i got this image a few nights ago and her private information has leaked across the internet.

hilarious at first...but now i just feel bad for her.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I kinda feel bad too, I cant imagine having pics like that revealed to the pubic....I mean public.

Yeah... I'd still give it to her.

In the first thread, I was cracking up and all, but now that I think about it...

It was a cute outfit, but if your !%*$% shows when you sit down, you need to learn what clothes are proper in public. That girl's life must basically be ruined now. She really does seem like a nice girl, too. I bet she's deleted her Facebook and Myspace by now out of shame, or people posting *%$%** up comments on her page. Half the dudes at her school probably have that pic on her phone. I bet she can't even function normally now, or live her life knowing a bunch of random people have seen pics of her cooch and are showing it to other people.

That must feel ABSOLUTELY horrible.

But that's what she gets for not shaving.

I feel you, I'd be the shoulder waiting for her though.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom