what's ya fav punch line ever

mines is by jay-z on takeova yeah i sampled your voice u were using it wrong ou made it a hot line i made it a hot song dat line is crazy

no, that line was not crazy. in fact it didn't even make sense.

"i made it a hot song" as if it wasn't a hot song to begin with... in fact it was better than anything Jay-Z has ever put out in his career.
eyes.gif

never understood the hype over that line... Jay-Z just made himself look foolish.

YeAh dAwG mY fAv LiNe bE dAtt H@Wt wAyNe jOiNt iM s0 HiGH i cOuLd eAt a sTaR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Look up Big L.

Not really a punch line guy to begin with but I'm interested to see what yall come up with

either way da line is so sick u gotta understand it cause its true it was a line and he made it a hot song like he said

Three major players gettin papers by the layers
And those that betray us on the block get rocked like Domateus
Fakers get used to shootin targets soon as the dark hits,
Front on the drug market, bodies get rolled up in a carpet,
Those that cheat us and try to beat us we got hookers with heaters,
that'll stray pop and put more shells in your top than Adidas..

Not your usual "punchline" but Fast Life is one of my favorites, straight finesse.

EDIT: Song wasn't that hot, any line in The World is Yours > Dead Presidents.
C'mon son, I give Jay credit when due, but without that line the song is type weak.

Greatest rapper alive? Yeah I hold that tittie
oops i meant title, but i still hold tittiesssss
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

haha some NTer wrote this along time ago in a how to make a lil wayne verse

For some reason this came to mind...

Big L... '' Nobody followed you, You was never %#@^ , your mother shoulda swallowed you"

Impossible to choose just one

Nas: "Don't say my car's topless, say the ******* is out"

Cam'ron: "Put on my Laker jersey then I go rape white"

Jay-Z: "I'm so far ahead of my time I'm bout to start another life / look behind you I'm bout to pass you twice"

BIG: "I'll f_ RuPaul before them ugly a_ Xscape b_"
laugh.gif

Fabolous: "Yeah I'm in the building / Like a Corey Lidle flight"
"Birds poppin out, sittin on the hood check my bird droppings out / I'm %+#%+++* on the hood"

Sauce Money: "We got the bad b_ gasping for air in Aspen searching for aspirin when I ask in / we swing, you cling, we do our thing and ring / slingingding-a-ling from Bedstuy Brooklyn to Beijing"

Sheek Louch: "If I ain't hungry who the +$!% is, I'm worse than them African kids"

DMX: "And it's gonna take all these $#+$%* in the rap game to barely move me / cuz when I blow s_ up I have n_ fallin like white b_ in a scarymovie"

The P.L.K.

I got a intergangstress who argue and steams wit reefer
And who flip when I call a %#%#% like she Queen Latifah

This *$%% can get uglier than the Master P sneaker

I'm the young pimp pardon my age
I don't got long hair but if I did she be puttin my braids

You only gon wind up dead tryin to prove *$%%
I put chalk around ya head like a pool stick (yea)
I gotta have bucks on the waist
I'm hungry like a south african with fly stuck to his face

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

no, that line was not crazy. in fact it didn't even make sense.

"i made it a hot song" as if it wasn't a hot song to begin with... in fact it was better than anything Jay-Z has ever put out in his career.
eyes.gif

never understood the hype over that line... Jay-Z just made himself look foolish.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
word, couldnt have put that better myself. The line was pretty muched use thesame in "The World is Yours" and "Dead Presidents II" (except Jay uses it in the title) but he didnt do anything more than Nas, and Nas!+#* is hotter
smh.gif

Look up Big L.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom