What's ya'll bed game like?

Aye what's good!
I'm in the market for a new bed, trying to keep it queen.

I'm trying to step up to that Posterpedic, or that Stern & Foster ya dig?

Should I cop that memory foam or that Pillow top?

I don't know? What do you know? Put me up on game.

-Jose

Aye what's good!
I'm in the market for a new bed, trying to keep it queen.

I'm trying to step up to that Posterpedic, or that Stern & Foster ya dig?

Should I cop that memory foam or that Pillow top?

I don't know? What do you know? Put me up on game.

-Jose

Remember back in the 90s when waterbeds were cool?

You never hear of those anymore.

Maybe this is your shot to "bring it back"

I have a queen and I've had it for about 6 years. I started feeling the springs so I knew I had to take actiion. A Mattress can be pretty expensive so I figured id give the memory foam pad a try...
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
great investment. Joint is superb. It was the least expensive one at that, I can't even imagine how cushy the most expensive one would've been. Mine was $65 from wal mart btw.

I have a queen and I've had it for about 6 years. I started feeling the springs so I knew I had to take actiion. A Mattress can be pretty expensive so I figured id give the memory foam pad a try...
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
great investment. Joint is superb. It was the least expensive one at that, I can't even imagine how cushy the most expensive one would've been. Mine was $65 from wal mart btw.

Originally Posted by Club29

It's like sleeping on the ocean.

Originally Posted by Club29

It's like sleeping on the ocean.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
85 bucks for the mattress? I got a 1k budget, and a bad back hopefully I can get something really good.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
85 bucks for the mattress? I got a 1k budget, and a bad back hopefully I can get something really good.

go to a mattress store and they can test you for what you can sleep on best. I would get a memory foam though.

i'm still pissed to this day that me and my girl got a regular $** pillow top instead of a tempurpedic.

my damn mattress is too soft for me to sleep on, i can't sleep on that %$$@ son. so you gotta test them out

go to a mattress store and they can test you for what you can sleep on best. I would get a memory foam though.

i'm still pissed to this day that me and my girl got a regular $** pillow top instead of a tempurpedic.

my damn mattress is too soft for me to sleep on, i can't sleep on that %$$@ son. so you gotta test them out

Back
Top Bottom