What's you most memorable sports moment you attended?

My first Knick game at MSG, I knew on the train I was gonna see something to remember.

11/26/05 Tower A Gate 60 Row 2 Jerome James was on the ticket
laugh.gif

get_image

pimp.gif

Either... Game 6, 2004 ECF, Pistons v. Pacers (Pistons win, and advance to NBA Finals) Game 3, 3006 ALDS, Tigers v. Yankees (first playoff game at ComericaPark) ______________________ Niketalk's editor who also appreciated being at the Basketbowl.

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

???what the....this message board is in english, learn to speak it.....(or type it)
laugh.gif
Because of a minute typo, you're going to complain aboutmy grammar with this sentence structure?

really haven't been to any really exciting close game.... the only game that was decided in the final seconds that i've attended...was the49er-cardinal game at monster last season. (arnaz battle reverse)

i've been to a lot of cal football games as well as warrior games, but none of the games are really that memorable. i did go to the cal holiday bowlagainst tech
tired.gif
, and the warrior-utah game 4 at oracle
tired.gif

1997, D.C. United won the MLS Cup in RFK and 2001, when the ******** beat the Panthers in OT. Bumped our record to 1-5
laugh.gif

Those Warrior vs. Dallas playoff games at Oracle Arena.
I was rooting for the Warriors(my 2nd team, Lakers fan for life though
laugh.gif
), that was the craziest thing I have ever been to.
I will NEVER attend anything of that magnitude again. It looked crazy on TV, but in real life
eek.gif

Too bad all the rich/snobby people scooped up the tickets vs. the Jazz

Game 4 of the '04 ALCS.

My grandmother, who is a diehard, got tickets from her friend who couldn't go. She took me, and we sat through the longest game in playoff history. Thisrecord would be broken the next night
laugh.gif

Anyways, from my angle I thought Dave Roberts was out at 2nd on that steal (replay would show I was wrong.) And the HR by Ortiz was the most amazing moment inthe history of everness.

During the game Reggie Jackson was just chilling in the runway, and he wouldn't sign any autographs or anything. He wouldn't even acknowledge that itwas him.
smh.gif

Right after the HR though Penny Marshall walked by me and my grandmother and talked to us for a minute.
laugh.gif
Talkin junk to Yankee fans was great. They weretalking, "yeah we're still up 3-1. He was right, but we all know what happened
laugh.gif

Easily, the best game I ever went to.

Stanford Arizona in 2004 when Nick Robinson hit the halfcourt game winner to keep Stanfords perfect season alive.
Kings Lakers 2002 Western Confrence Finals Game 5 when Bibby hit the game winner in Sactown to put us up 3-2.
Barry Bonds' 600th Homerun at Pac Bell Park.

The FSU vs. UM game when it was pouring down rain. even though the Noles lost this is the nastiest hit i've ever seen

Also any FSU game i was at when PDUB played

1. Tennessee beats Florida on 53 yard field goal as time expires in 2004
2. Tennessee dominates #3 Florida by 25+ points last year in basketball
2. Braves win NLCS vs mets in 99
3. Tiger wins 1st master's in 97
4. Falcons beat 49ers in playoffs in 98 (eventually advance to superbowl and lose)
5. Carl Lewis and Michael Johnson win gold medals in 96 olympics

Damn..I have been to some seriously good sporting events..I am fortunate to have a great Dad to take me to them

I was at all the Warriors playoff wins last year at the Oracle. Also, Warriors and Lakers this year at the Oracle. The A's 20th win in a row (Hatty withthe walk off). The Marco walk off against the Yankees this past year. The A's finally getting out of the first round against the Twins. There are some moreI can't remember.

Probably Colts vs. Pats 2007 AFC Championship game man that was exciting and it was great to see Peyton get to his first Super Bowl.

I don't remember the date, or even the year. It was a regular season game. Mets v Expos. Mets down 8-1 in i believe the 8th inning. They scored 10 in oneinning and went up 11-8 and got the w.

I think it was the most points ever scored in a single inning.

Indiana Pacers @ New York Knicks: June 5th, 1999

11 yrs old
Larry Johnson
Dale Davis
down 3
11.9 sec left
4pt play

that is all.

My first Yankees game at Yankees Stadium.

I know that this is nothing compared to you guys who saw MJ or Kobe.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom